Chapter 166-170

Magsimula sa umpisa

  There was a car waiting here long ago, and they got on the car as soon as they came out of the mountain. As for Mu Qing, after getting in the car, he sent a message to Dad Zhang to pick him up.   "Well, I'll go and take a look when I go back to rest." After Mu Qing's work ends this time, he won't have to take on another job for at least a year and can do his own thing.   "Okay, it's good for you to have someone your age to play with." Zhang's father felt that his daughter was only 25 years old, so she was still very young, and maybe she was still in school before. As a result, this world has forced people to be so tired every day.
  Now he doesn't drive very much every day. In fact, using electricity is already a luxury. It doesn't mean that you can use it if you have money, but there is a quota. On the basis of the quota and then charge!
  Although most of my own homes use biogas to generate electricity, it is not good to be too ostentatious.

Chapter 167 Arriving at home Zhang Baolai looked at his daughter's tired face and could only say...
  Before waiting at the station for a while, Zhang's father arrived in the car that Mu Qing bought before the end of the world. It can be seen that Zhang's father probably hasn't driven much recently, and the car doesn't look very dirty.
  You know, because the weather is relatively dry now, there is a lot of dust in many places. If you drive it every day, the car will definitely not be this clean.
  Zhang's father felt a little sad when he saw his precious daughter's disheveled appearance. The big mountaineering bag made him look very thin. ⑥This ⑥Work ⑥Product ⑥Provided by ⑥Thinking ⑥Rabbit ⑥Net ⑥Provided ⑥Online ⑥Read ⑥Read ⑥But
  he didn’t say anything. clearly. The standard of living in their family is simply unimaginable.
  Because of this, he and his wife are now less and less afraid to reveal their wealth outside. I am only afraid of recruiting goods for my daughter.
  "That friend of yours is here." While in the car, Dad Zhang thought of something and said.
  "Oh, live in the room for guests in the front yard?" Mu Qing opened his eyes only after hearing this, thinking that there should be no problem.
  "Well, they live in the front. That family is not bad, and it's okay." Zhang's father had a good image of that family, and he didn't cause any trouble for his own family, nor did he make any demands.
  For my family, I said that I don’t want rent, but I also gave it out of my heart. Although there are not many, but looking at the appearance of this family, they can't show more. They are not bad.

  But after all, I have limited ability, even if I love my daughter, I can't say that I support her. They can see clearly who the family depends on.
  If he didn't have his precious daughter, he and his wife would have lost their jobs long ago.
  The two of them had nothing to say all the way, mainly because Zhang's father saw that Mu Qing was too tired and couldn't bear to disturb her. And Mu Qing was indeed too tired, and didn't want to say anything more at this time. What is there to say now, I will stay at home for the next year, am I afraid that I won’t say enough? !
  After returning home, instead of getting out of the front, they drove directly to the back garage. Oncoming are the two dogs Alpha and Beta, and the two dogs are happily circling on the ground.
  Mu Qing patted the heads of the two dogs, and then one dog gave a piece of beef jerky. The production capacity at home has not been very high recently, and some things should be used sparingly.
  In fact, it's not enough, but Grandma Mu and Grandpa feel that their family really can't eat so much food. They dare not touch the vegetables in the backyard, but that doesn't mean they need so many domestic animals.
  There are many things in their house that can't be used up now, and everything is dehydrated or frozen in the freezer.
  But these also need electricity, and no one knows how scarce electricity is now.
  Elderly people like to plan for a rainy day. Even if all the energy storage batteries in the house are fully charged and there is a daily surplus in biogas power generation, this is still not enough.
  They are people who have experienced famine times, and they naturally feel insecure about food. Now this feeling is relieved by the continuous accumulation of food. However, what followed was a more serious sense of insecurity in life.
  Around them, many five-story apartment buildings were gradually built. Because of Zhang's father, the people around here are all selected honest people, and their families are relatively well-off.
  Therefore, Grandma Mu sometimes gossips with the old ladies around her. After learning about their usual life, she instantly feels that this kind of life at home is really too extravagant in this era.
  This kind of comparison, not only did not make her feel better, but a more unsafe feeling slowly rose. Then during the time when Mu Qing left, this feeling had reached its peak.
  In her heart, she felt that it was the most difficult for an old man like herself to survive in this era. And it doesn't matter if she can't survive by herself, but these children in the family worry her even more.
  Therefore, as soon as Mu Qing left, the family's food dropped. For this change, everyone has no opinion. It's really because their current life is already very good compared to their colleagues.
  Even because there is no shortage of water at home, they still take a bath every day. It's just that in front of outsiders, the clothes they wear every day are not so clean that they can't be seen.
  It's not that they don't want to save water, but what Mu Qing said is that they have to take a shower when they get home, and there are many viruses outside now. You can't take it home, and there is a lot of water for sanitation at home.
  Although there are modern equipment such as automatic sweeping robots and dishwashers at home, less water is used. But no matter how dirty it is, it takes more water than cleaning.
  And more importantly, the virus is indeed a very serious problem. Although there are many medicines at home, they will not work if they are not guaranteed.
  Therefore, it is good to be careful at ordinary times and not to bring the virus into the home.
  It was also because of this that Mu Qing saw that the big house she built was always clean and bright, and even the windows were cleaned every day, except for the glass cover outside.
  The glass cover also needs to be cleaned by Zhang Dad every week, but instead of using water, it is enough to just sweep the dust away.
  Mu's mother hasn't come home yet, and both grandma and grandpa have gone out. As for where he went, Dad Zhang told Mu Qing that he should have gone shopping at a supply and marketing station.
  Now their family gets a lot of bills and wages every month, but if they really only rely on such a little things, it is still very tight to support two children and two elderly people.
  Fortunately, it is not enough to live on these things at home. However, the elderly in the family are still used to buying some in-demand goods at the beginning of each week when the supply and marketing station makes new purchases. For example, grain, oil, meat and mineral water are all in short supply at this stage.
  It's just that more and more people are buying water, Zhang's father also told Grandma Mu and the others not to compete with others.
  It has been a long time since they bought mineral water at home. It's just that there are more than one water purifiers installed at home, so there are relatively few of them and mineral water.
  It's just that when they go out, sometimes they bring mineral water with them. After all, they bought so much before and they need to consume it, don't they? Otherwise, people will mention it in the future and still say that their house is full of mineral water.
  and