#67

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

As Jisung straddled Minho's lap, their kisses grew more fervent. Jisung explored Minho mouth taking his time to fully feel his soft lips leaving light bites. Making his way to his open mouth he felt their tongues colliding, the sweet intoxicate taste of their saliva. Jisung took the chance to suck the elders tongue.

As they kissed Jisung felt their cloted crotch brushing and he added more pressure, making the elder moan "mmh, ah, baby" that boosted Jisung confidence as he trailed a path of soft kisses down Minho's neck, leaving behind fully exposed hickeys.

Minho, thoroughly enjoying Jisung's boldness, he was loving to see the younger take the lead, he couldn't handle but touch Jisungs waist searching under his shirt for his favorite place, his chest.

Jisung moaned by the touch and stopped, he took of his own shirt then took of the elder's shirt afterward. His kisses going down on Minho, the elder could only observed the younger in awe, and kiss after kiss only made him crave for more and more.

"Can I?" Jisung asked, before undressing the elder.

Minho smirked and bit his lower lip, seeing the boy he loved asking for his consent "Yes".

Jisung then kissed his inner tighs, bitting and licking very close to his crotch, but never touching. Minho head fell back in ecstasy.

When he grabbed the hard member, Minho left a loud moan escape his mouth. The desire was too strong, he wanted his sweet and wet kisses at the right spot. He held onto what he could reach, fighting his urge to pull the younger's hair and dig deep down his dick inside his mouth.

Jisung was taking his time, he knew what he was doing, he wanted to push Minho on his limits. He wanted the boy to crave for him, he wanted to let him crazy, he wanted everything Minho could give him that night.

"Do you like it?" Jisung whispered on his member, he licked the dripping tip and the lenght, only leaving a few light kisses, while he let a few strokes on the hard member.

"Yes, baby, ah~" Minho was getting impatient, he couldn't contain his desire growing. Jisung was driving him crazy not letting him to have a taste of his sweet lips on him. The feeling of having him so close yet so distant was making him to test his own limits.

After a few minutes, "fuck" Minho stood up and carried a confused Jisung to bed. "You really drive me crazy". The next kiss was a really hungry and messy one.

Minho was on top of Jisung and quickly undressed him, kissing him just as he was doing to him before. He kissed his tip, soon letting Jisung taste his tongue and saliva on him, Jisung felt a sensation flow through his body growing stronger. Minho deep work on him was too much, he wanted more.

Minho brushed his thumb over the younger's mouth who started to suck his fingers and spit on them. "Min, please, ah~ fuck me"

Minho teased his entrance and inserted one finger, he just kissed the boy chest while he watched the younger to move around his finger seaching for more pleasure.

"Please, more"

Minho smirked while sucking his nipples, he felt the boy squirming feeling the sensation of the fingers fucking him. A third finger found the right spot.

"Miin!" Jisung moaned loudly, he grabbed tightly the elder's arms.

Minho smirked, and he teased.

"Please~, mmh, a~" Jisung was panting. "I want you, Min."

Suddenly, Minho removed his fingers, Jisung let out a moan feeling the emptiness.

Minho removed his remaining clothes, he kissed Jisung lips "Is that what you want, baby?"

"Yes, Min, I want you"

"I'll do it slowly okay, if you want to stop anytime, just tell me, okay?"

"Yes" Jisung nodded.

Minho aligned himself with Jisung entrance, the younger tensed feeling the new sensation, he let out a small moan and Minho stoped and looked at him "Are you okay, love?"

"Is just weird, but, yeah, don't stop"

"I know, it's gonna be good soon, baby, I promised" Minho said, pecking his lips.

Jisung dig his nails into Minho arm skin, feeling the elder lenght fill him.

Minho stay still waiting for Jisung, he kissed his neck and chest, trying to make the younger relax.

After a few minutes then Jisung tried to move "Min...", as he couldn't hold anymore. "Mmmh, now, move, please"

Minho was gentle, caressing the boy, watching carefully his face, he wanted to make sure the younger felt safe, felt loved, but most of all felt good. He watched as everytime he thrusted the younger he would close his eyes, enjoying the moment.

Jisung was feeling his walls closign around Minho, he grabbed the sheets holding on tighter, somehow he felt like he wanted more, he needed more everytime.

Minho grabbed the younger's waist and after some time, when Jisung bucked up his hips a little, Minho knew it was time to move faster and harder. As little moans were scaping the younger's mouth, he grabbed Jisung legs and put them around his waist, he went deeper and Jisung moans were loud and clear.

"Min, please, ah~"

"Are you feeling good, baby?"

"Yes, please~, mmh, don't stop~" Jisung grabbed Minho's arms tightly again, bringing him closer.

"You're fucking perfect" Minho fucked him at an insane pace, sweat all over their faces.

"I'm close~" Jisung moaned and Minho pinned the youngers hands over his head with one hand.

"Me too," he grabbed the younger pulsing member giving a few strokes, letting Jisung cum on both their bodies.

"Ahn~, mmh, Min~" Jisung was tearing up from the overstimulation, seeing Jisung fucked up face and their mess made Minho come inside the younger.

They colapsed on the bed, Jisung hugged the elder, his eyes closed.

"I love you, baby." Minho kissed his forehead while caressing his sweat hair.

Jisung smiled blushing, "I love you too."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧