Gentleman with a Heart of a Villain
And the road ahead is also a vast and unknown state, which makes people feel terrified.
  They don't know if they can get out, they can only count on the old man's experience, or their luck is good enough.
  After all, according to the wind direction, there is definitely an exit from this hole. It's just that they can't find it now, the equipment for finding the way according to the wind direction has been damaged on the way to escape, and finding the way based on their own feelings is easy to say, but no one can do it.
  At least, no one in their group could do it.

  Therefore, we can only find our way slowly. Fortunately, they brought enough food this time, otherwise they would be dumbfounded and didn't know what to do.
  Also because the food is plentiful, so now everyone is not saying anything, and there is no panic phenomenon. It's just that they are more anxious to find their way.
  They walked in the cave for three days, and it was not until the third day that they found an exit. With the passage of time, everyone's hearts that were hanging higher and higher were slowly let go.
  At this time, Mu Qing and the others have all come out, but there is a huge hole in front of them, and the cold air is blowing from the hole.
  This is what came into view after they got out of the ground, which is very shocking.
  At this time, another researcher next to Sun Xiaojing said, "I read in the book that Erlongkou Cave is said to have the highest cave hall in the world. The cave entrance in front of us must be even higher!" When everyone entered
  the When entering the area of the cave entrance, he was already shocked by the astonishing vertical height, and even Mu Qing was shocked by this uncanny miracle of nature.
  After they actually entered the entrance of the cave, Mu Qing looked up and was so shocked that he couldn't speak. She only felt that the top of the cave was almost as high as the clouds!
  Once inside the hole, the light suddenly dimmed. ↑Si↑兔↑网↑
  So, everyone also turned on the searchlights on their helmets. After that, Mu Qing was shocked by the height of the cave again.
  She downloaded the game—Red Alert 3—on her home computer. She clearly remembered that there was an epic unit called "General Executioner" in it. She was sure that the height should be as high as seven of them.
  The cave is relatively empty, so it is still difficult for those who draw the route to find something to mark. Even if you leave a mark, it is very difficult to come back and find it.
  In the end, just like ordinary traveling friends, the researchers finally found a small stone, chose to tie a red ribbon on it, and placed it in an obvious position as a mark.
  Originally, the scientific research pair had that kind of luminous mark on it, but at first it was too precious so I was reluctant to use it, but now I want to use it, but lost it during the escape a few days ago, which is a pity.
  Now they just carry some ribbons with the same texture as mirrors under the light as markers. As long as the ribbon can remind them like a flashing light when the overhead searchlight sweeps over the ribbon, it is also a very good way of marking.
  After everyone arrived here, they did not continue to move forward, but stayed to prepare to record some scientific research data.
  In fact, it is the data about the space, height, etc. here.
  Finally, after professional measurement, the height of the cave roof here is about 350 meters, which is equivalent to the height of a skyscraper. However, such a tall space is naturally formed in nature, one can imagine how shocking it is.
  The rock here is a kind of Lianshan rock, the texture of the rock is very hard, and its moisture resistance is very good. It's so humid outside now that the tops of the caves here are dry.
  In this cave, they rested for a day, and everyone's mood gradually relaxed, and the whole team was no longer as tense as it was at the beginning.
  Now I have to admire that Sun Xiaojing is really good at leading the team. And this time it was a blessing in disguise to find such a blessed place, so they can also explain to their superiors.
  So in general, their task has actually been completed, as long as they continue to measure some data here and complete the basic work content.
  And everyone knew this, so everyone's face slowly changed from nervous to relaxed. As long as the basic exploration of this cave is completed, they can go home. This is undoubtedly a huge surprise, so everyone feels that the landslides encountered a few days ago are actually not a loss.
  Passing by a disc similar to a stone table, with the words "1.2km↑" placed on it with small pebbles, it shows that we have walked 1.2 kilometers into the cave, and it also shows that we are not the first batch to enter here expedition team.
  They are not even as good as the seniors who have been here before, after all, they have already measured the distance from here to the entrance of the cave. And they haven't started yet.
  However, they understood that this must be a mark made before the end of the world. Because after the end of the world, no one in private has the leisure or strength to carry out such activities. The people arranged by the government are all recorded, and it is precisely because there are no records that they are sent here.
  Everyone is slowly groping forward, and everyone has their own responsibility.
  "Skeleton?!" Mu Qing screamed suddenly, and was terrified all of a sudden.
  "Haha, this is not a skeleton, it's just a spherical rock with holes formed by water droplets piercing through the stone." A soldier next to him saw that Mu Qing's fuss was a little funny, so he kindly explained to her, "It's just that in this kind of It’s hard to see clearly in the dark environment, so the outline looks a bit similar.”
  “It’s not a strange thing to have skeletons in this kind of place.” The other person next to him also said a little discouraged, they came to explore, who knows what will happen? Where did he die, and whether he could go back alive. Since they chose to come here, they have already put life and death aside.
  Mu Qing was unwilling to discuss such a heavy topic, so he just silently stopped talking. The atmosphere among the few people around suddenly became heavy, and everyone just walked in silence, not saying anything more, because the topic just mentioned was too heavy.
  In the slow march, all the people finally reached the highest part of the hall in the cave.
  From this central place, if everyone looked up, they could see a deep passage with no "roof". The lights here were enough to see the scene of clouds and mist in mid-air. As for how Mu Qing knew, of course she had already tested it.
  This place can really be regarded as a unique "sky"!
  See you if you don’t stay here for too long, and everyone continues to move forward along the ledge above the rock wall.
  Climbing a mountain in a cave feels very strange, and this is the first time Mu Qing has experienced it in his lifetime. The main reason is that the space here is really too big. If she didn't know that she was in a cave, she really couldn't believe it. Ordinary people may think that it is just walking in the dark.
  They already knew this was a cave, and Mu Qing and the others could even think that they were walking the mountain road in the middle of the night. After all, the cave here is so bright that even a flashlight can't reach the top of the cave.
  This wide area is dramatically called "The Eye of the World" by Mu Qing and the others, because the shape is very similar to an eye.
  And the area here is about the size of 10 football fields. She can already imagine how much shock it will cause in the future, and how many lives can be saved here.
  In the last days, a habitat is sometimes extremely precious.
  Finally, when everyone climbed to the top of the ledge, a low tunnel came into view. The tunnel was so low that the tallest person in their team could barely walk forward straight.
  And the contrast between the shortness of this cave and the height of the cave hall outside is obvious, and Mu Qing feels that the inside is like the feeling of Monkey King being crushed under the Five Fingers Mountain. It was very depressing, making me a little breathless.
  After walking out of the cave, Mu Qing found that the terrain in the new cave hall is very rich. There are smooth cave walls on both sides, but the ground is indeed like a gravel beach. The big stones are as high as three people, and the small stones can be held in hands. Play around.
  While continuing to move forward, a large puddle was found immediately, and there was a large but shallow water area below the large puddle. The water there flows down from here.
  A scientific researcher next to Mu Qing frowned, "The water here is very clear, it seems that we