"Sister Xiaojing, don't do this, I'm afraid." Mu Qing was very helpless. According to her personality, she really liked this kind of field adventure, but her family didn't know her reliance, they wouldn't Don't worry.
  "I haven't said anything yet..." Sun Xiaojing said helplessly, "I know you like the job of the exploration team. I saw it last time. You have an adventurous spirit in your bones." "I do,
  but My family doesn't have..." Mu Qing didn't deny that he liked this job, but he also hoped that the other party would know about the situation he was facing, "My family is counting on me to do well, I can't take risks." "You
  know How important is the exploration team?" Sun Xiaojing became serious.
  "I know, but my family is more important." Mu Qing's attitude is also very tough, she doesn't want to make her family worry.
  "Where did you talk about..." Sun Xiaojing rolled her eyes, "I mean, Huaxia attaches great importance to the exploration team, and the family members can enjoy the things our exploration team finds first. Even if you die in the end Now, then your family members can also enjoy special allowances forever, and the country will not let you down."
  Sun Xiaojing paused, and her obvious mood became lost, "You may not know the future so well, But you just need to know that these underground things are very important to our current development."
  Of course Mu Qing knows it is very important. These underground fortresses will not only be the main force for food production in the future, but also accommodate a lot of people. The population living in it seems to be another way of life.
  "I understand, let me think about it." Mu Qing nodded to express his understanding. For other people, these conditions are quite good. Even if you die, your family members are still guaranteed. If you don't die, it will be even better, and your family will be able to live better.
  "Well, think about it for yourself, this opportunity is very rare." Sun Xiaojing patted the shoulder, "But you have to reply to me before this afternoon, and we will determine the next action list tonight, you It's still my own recommendation."
  Mu Qing helped the amount, "Then count me in."
  Although the time was not long, it was enough for Mu Qing to figure it out. After all, she really doesn't need to worry about her own safety. If her family members are worried, she should worry about it. She is also for the good of her family.
  After all, the status of parents in the family hasn't improved much this year, and Zhang's father seems to have gotten a little better, and Mu's mother, in the end, her job and Zhang's father are both good and bad. .

  If I take this job, I will only need to complete two exploration tasks per year in the future, and I can arrange the rest of the time by myself, and the treatment enjoyed by my family will definitely be improved several levels.
  To put it bluntly, my current position is dependent on Jiang Lele, and I don't have much room for action, so this time is a good opportunity.
  Sun Xiaojing didn't expect Mu Qing's attitude to change so quickly. It seems that everything was definitely not what the other party expected. This will also play a big role in her future recruitment. Here comes more great talent.
  "Then you get ready. You don't have to go to work these days. I will pull you into the work group at night. We will set off in a few days. The team will prepare basic equipment. If you want to live a better life, you still have to Take some yourself." Sun Xiaojing knew Mu Qing's living standard.
  "Okay." Since Mu Qing made the decision, he didn't shirk it, "Then when will my file be?" "
  When the mission comes back, it will be fine, and the level of confidentiality will be improved a lot. When the time comes, you The authority will be higher, and the supply and marketing cooperative can buy more things." Sun Xiaojing still has other things to do, and since Mu Qing has agreed, there is nothing to say for so long. Separated.
  When he returned to his post, Mu Qing still felt a little embarrassed when facing Jiang Lele, "Lele, I promise Team Leader Sun, I think this job is quite suitable for me." Mu Qing couldn't explain himself to others. Security will not be a problem. の思の兔の网の
  Jiang Lele tried her best not to show a strange look on her face, she only thought it was an ordinary job, after all, in her heart, only when life was really helpless would she take her own life To fight for a future, now Mu Qing is like this with her.
  Although during this time, Mu Qing did not behave like an ordinary family, but everyone knew that Mu Qing came from an ordinary family, and no matter how well she ate and dressed, it couldn't change it.
  "Then you must pay attention to safety in the future. If you need something, tell me, and I'll see if I can get it for you." Jiang Lele can only help her so far, and she doesn't have the right to mobilize the exploration team. , it was even said that this was Mu Qing's own choice, and she had to respect it.
  "I know, you don't have to worry too much, my safety is guaranteed, otherwise I wouldn't go." Mu Qing was very relaxed, and this ease infected Jiang Lele to some extent, and she felt relieved Here are some more.
  The two of them handed over some recent work. After all, Mu Qing will not come back in the future, so it is better to hand over these tasks now. After all, it will be troublesome for Mu Qing to come back later when he is busy or on vacation. of.
  The two handed over the work silently. There was not much work to do, and Mu Qing was ready to leave after finishing it. In fact, for parting, she may have been influenced by her childhood experience, so she has always been indifferent about parting, and it is difficult to arouse some touch in her soul.
  Even between her parents and relatives, her emotions are not weak, but very strong, but if she faces the sadness of parting, she is also light. She doesn't know whether this kind of self is normal or not, but this kind of self also allows her to be better. Facing parting.
  Mu Qing packed up his unit's things, not many, just a travel bag, and went to the gate of the unit to take the shuttle bus to return. Of course, after getting in the car, I called Dad Zhang and asked him to pick me up.
  And Mu Qing was sitting on the bus, thinking in the car, how to tell everyone about this later, she is not going to tell the truth, anyway, it is impossible for them to know what she is really doing, thinking of this, Mu Qing Absolutely I am really a little genius!