However, she felt that she had really prepared a lot. Every time she went to the second floor of the backyard, she felt that she really had a lot of supplies, and she felt touched by herself.
  After Mu Qing saw the news, he went around the house again, and the first thing he wanted to do was to check the waterproof and moisture-proof problems of each place, and found that the waterproof was indeed good. The basement of the house is the most important place to check. At that time, she also spent a lot of money to do it, as long as the quality does not care about the quality of the money.
  Of course, I have seen the effect now, and now the waterproof effect is really good. This is very satisfying, at least the money is not wasted. You know, the basement can protect more than half of her food and supplies, and if they are gone, she will be heartbroken to death.
  Even the ground floor of the yard has a complete set of waterproofing and planting systems. These are all expensive. If Mu Qing came by himself, he would probably plant some vegetable gardens.
  Just like the one she had just come back to plan, how could it be possible to have the current life of endless fruits and vegetables every day. Sure enough, she should be grateful for the advancement of modern science and technology, mainly thanks to the advancement of modern agricultural technology, so that she can have delicious food every day in the last days.
  Of course, Mu Qing later repaired the rented yard, but the steps were raised and the foundation of the house was higher, and there was nothing to do with waterproofing. The groundwater system in the house is pretty good, but the rainwater collected is from the water collection tank in Mu Qing's backyard.
  The sewage from the toilets in the yard flows directly into the biogas digester. So these two courtyards really made her like it very much. It can not only provide extra income, but also provide some necessities in life.
  Nowadays, biogas is used for cooking at home, and most of the power generation is generated by biogas.
  After Mu Qing checked the waterproof and moisture-proof of various places, the second thing she did was to confirm the situation of various supplies, from the basement to the attic on the roof, and then to the warehouse in the backyard. She finally found that the supplies were indeed sufficient, so this Just rest assured.
  On the other hand, Grandma Mu asked her after Mu Qing came back, "Is everything okay at home? Your grandfather and I check it every day, but after all, you guys know better."
  "It's okay..." Mu Qing changed his slippers at the back door of the house, then went in and sat down.

  The house is quite big, let alone walking around is quite tiring. Mu Qing sat on the sofa, and Grandma Mu also came over, and then asked Mu Qing what he would like to eat.
  "What do you want to eat recently?" Grandma Mu is considered a relatively open-minded old man.
  But Mu Qing knew that this was just a question, they still did what they should do. I have no choice at all, who made me a patient now, the patient must be obedient!
  So Mu Qing said, "Just stir-fry a small rapeseed, which is lighter..." "
  Okay, then you rest, we will have lunch in a while." Grandma Mu happily went to the kitchen to cook. Also at home, meals should be prepared in advance.
  Mu Qing was bored sitting still, so he went over to watch Grandma Mu cook.
  To be honest, not only eating makes her happy, but also cooking. After all, the post-apocalyptic food makes people feel refreshed just by looking at it.
  Grandma Mu went to the backyard to pick a basket of Shanghai Greens and started cooking when she came back. Recently, the whole family accompanied Mu Qing to eat vegetarian together.
  First use the slightly open faucet, the water in it is like a thin stream, and she is used to saving a little water recently. §This §Work §Work §From §Thinking §Rabbit §In §Line §Read §Read §Internet §Friends §Organization §Upload §Pass §Pick the pieces of Shanghai Green under the water and rinse the front and back sides, especially at this
  time It is the dirt on the outside and the slippery and oily substance inside that must be washed clean.
  Then choose the cabbage heart and keep it as appropriate. If you want to keep it, you must pay attention to cleaning the residual pesticide solids in the innermost part of the cabbage heart, and break off the large pieces of vegetable root at the root. Soak the selected vegetables in cold water for later use.
  Peel two cloves of garlic and cut into slices for later use.
  Bring a pot to boil water, add a teaspoon of salt and a little cooking oil to the water, and bring to a boil over high heat.
  In the meantime, make a bowl of starch water. Prepare half a bowl of water in a small bowl, add a spoonful of potato starch, half a spoonful of salt, a spoonful of chicken bouillon, and a spoonful of white sugar, stir well and set aside. Add the green vegetables to boiling water, blanch the water for one minute, remove, and cool in cold water.
  Heat the oil in a wok on high heat, when the oil is 70% hot, add garlic cloves and sauté until fragrant. Then add starch water and stir-fry until thick and small bubbles form. Put the green vegetables into the pot, and stir fry evenly to get out of the pot. If you like the soft and glutinous taste, you can prolong the stir-fry time, but Mu Qing likes crunchy vegetables, so the family takes care of her taste by stir-frying them a little.
  Mu Qing looked at the green dishes on the table, his face turned green, but he still ate a few big bowls of rice. No way, she has lived in the apocalypse for ten years, and she wants to eat so much food when she sees it.
  Although I prefer to eat meat, I don't mind eating more vegetables.
  And after everyone finished eating, an emergency news was broadcast on everyone's mobile phone and TV, to the effect that flash floods had occurred in areas upstream, and citizens in all urban areas along the river must take emergency shelter.
  When Mu Qing saw the news of the emergency evacuation of urban residents on his mobile phone, he thought to himself, "It's finally here...
  But Zhang's father was a little anxious when he saw the news, "It's over, Zhang Weiwei and his two brothers are still studying in Ge County. I have to pick them up..."
  "Don't worry!" Mu Qing pulled Zhang's father back, "Their school is located on a high ground, and it's one of the shelters in Ge County. It's going to be fine... the way you're going now is the danger "
  Although it is not easy to have mudslides here, there are still some small mudslides, and it is really dangerous to go on the road now.
  Zhang Baolai calmed down after hearing Mu Qing's words, and then went upstairs to call the school teacher to find out the situation.