Beyblade Metal Masters! Episode 89: The Wicked Peacock: Befall!

[ Back with the others in the hospital. Gingka, Dekarusu, Madoka, Yuuki and Kenta are all standing by to see their friends; Tsubasa and Yu sleeping in their hospital beds... ]

Gingka:
"Tsubasa... and Yu!" Gingka looked sad then angry

Dekarusu:
"Why did something like this have to happen!" Then Madoka spoke

Madoka:
"The doctors said they will need to be on complete bed rest for a while. They're in no condition to fight in the final battle, that's for sure."

Dekarusu:
"Gah! Who was the guy who did this to them?" He asked Madoka and the others

Kenta:
"It all happened so fast, even we're not sure what really happened, and we were there for it!"

Madoka:
"It was Team Starbreaker's "Damian." He said that was his name."

Dekarusu:
~"Damian."
Gingka:
~"Team Star Breaker, huh?" Then Gingka and Dekarusu remember the warning Ryuga gave to them about Team Star Breaker. "Grrr!" Gingka growled as Madoka computer chimes

Madoka:
~"It's from WBBA Headquarters!" Madoka answered the call
Gingka:
~"Father!"

Ryo:
"I heard about Tsubasa and Yu. This is a real disaster."

Gingka:
~"Look Dad, can you tell us why? Why would Star Breaker do such a thing to them?"
Madoka:
~"And what is this "HD Academy" they're from, sir?"

Ryo:
"With the start of the Beyblade World Championships, we became aware of the existence of this Blader training organization in the USA. We still don't know any specific details about it though."

Hikaru:
"It's pretty clear that the academy has been recruiting skilled bladers from all over the US, and training them hard, in order to dominate the first worldwide tournament."

Yuuki:
"You said Zeo was recruited away from Dungeon Gum too, right?" Yuuki said

Hikaru:
"The act of recruiting bladers to make a strong team is fine! We have no problem with that. But this terrible attack on our team members will not stand!"

Ryo:
"Therefore, we believe we have to suspend them from the tournament." Ryo said as Gingka and Dekarusu was against it

Dekarusu:
~"No way!"
Gingka:
~"Are you kidding me?! If we win like that, we'll never get back at them! Star Breaker needs to be taught a real lesson in an actual stadium!"
Dekarusu:
~"Right! This is unforgivable! We'll make them pay 10 fold for our friends!"

Ryo:
~"I was hoping you two'd say that, my sons."
Hikaru:
~"Okay, but now it's three of them against three of us. Therefore, we're still in a good position.
Ryo:
~"True but still, we want GanGan Galaxy to have at least one or two more members on the team. We're holding emergency negotiations with the WBBA Headquarters around the world as we speak. We're asking the WBBA for a supplementary regular member or two to replace Tsubasa and Yu, just to be on the safe side."

Kenta:
~"Supplementary Members?"
Yuuki:
~"Supplementary Members?"

Gingka:
"...We don't need something like that!" Madoka and the others except Dekarusu was surprised. "Up until now, the six of us - Masamune, Dekarusu, Yu, Tsubasa, Madoka, and I have fought together! If Tsubasa and Yu were unable to battle, then Dekarusu, Masamune and I will just have to battle for them as well! That's just the way it has to be!" Dekarusu nods for agreement. "The three of us will crush those goons, just the three of us!"

Dekarusu:
"Exactly! The three of us are MORE than enough to make them pay, they won't get away with this, not on our watch!"

Madoka:
~"But it hasn't even been decided whether if our opponent will be Star Breaker, or not!"
Yuuki:
~"And no matter how you guys feel about it, Masamune isn't himself all of the sudden."