Introduction

Hello! My name is Egoisaphoenix and this is '2009'. This story is made from my personal OC's so let me introduce you to them.

Valeria Hernandez: From the timeline of 2007. She's a huge model and actor from Barcelona, Spain. Her style is very much of a gothic style. She has some deep brown hair tied back into a bun with some loose strands of hair framing her face. She wears a low cut black cropped top with some spikes and chains on it as well. She also wears a red plaid skirt and some fishnets along with her iconic red boots. She is very arrogant and can make a joke from anything.

Kushiro Ren: From a more futuristic timeline of 2170. He is a human living among a robotic army in California, North America. He has longer blonde hair tied back into a loose ponytail. He wears a white blindfold over his eyes and claims it helps him see. He wears some white and blue armour with a futuristic blue shield in hand. He wears a black cape along with his base black clothing. He has some blue boots as well. His personality is very flirtatious and arrogant.

Enenra Phoenix: From an older timeline of 1992. She is a smoke ninja from Osaka, Japan. She had long black hair that flows freely. She has piercing green eyes that always look intense, as for the rest of her face, she covers the bottom half of her face with a black mask to stay mysterious. She wears some armour on her shoulders and has a style of all black clothing with black fishnets and black boots. Her personality is very blunt and intelligent.

Iris Serenity: Along with Enenra, Iris is from 1992. She is a sorcerer with the powers of the moon and crystals from Kyoto, Japan. She has long white hair with a blue and pink shine to it tied into ponytails. Her eyes are blue and pink with golden crescent moon shapes for pupils. She wears a lot of pink and blue. She has a clear crystal she wears around her neck as a necklace that can transform into her blue staff with the crystal on top of it. Her personality is very shy and sweet.

Aidan Kantor: From the timeline of 2007 as well as Valeria. He is a high school student from Ontario, Canada. He has short messy blonde hair with his grey headphones on most of the time. He is blind in his right eye making it clouded over as the colour white with his other eye being a deep brown colour. He wears his school uniform under his black hoodie. His personality is very clueless and carefree.

Serendipity Rosewood: From the older timeline of 845. She is a university student taking courses to become a botanist, from Columbus, Ohio. She has black hair tied back into a loose ponytail with a red rose in it. She has heterochromia and one eye is a coffee brown as the other is a baby blue. She wears a maroon collared shirt with the first few buttons undone and some black pants with normal sneakers. Her personality is overly intelligent and stoic.

Ages:

Valeria Hernandez: 19
Kushiro Ren: 21
Enenra Phoenix: 19
Iris Serenity: 18
Aidan Kantor: 18
Serendipity Rosewood: 19

Enjoy the book! —@egoisaphoenix__