Impressions of Three Men in Black : Not an update

Impressions of Three Men in Black - A Poly!Volturi Kings tale

Author's note. 

Hi readers. I am having some issues in my life that are sucking the desire to write out of me. I was a writing demon when I saw Twilight for the first time September 2022, and fell in love with the Volturi. They inspired me to become a writing demon. Stories practically wrote themselves, the characters yammered in my ear all the time. It was fun and diverting. Now life is kicking me in the balls every day (I'm female so I have no balls, but if I did, life would be kicking them every day). I have some old stories I have quit on and probably won't pick up. This story is the only WIP I have that is active. But I have writer's block and lack of motivation hurting me right now. I have ideas for one-shots I have been posting under Tales of the Volturi, but even they have slowed.

This is a warning posts may be slow. And if anyone has ideas they'd like to see in this tale, let me know. Poly is not my real thing, but due to a challenge, I thought I'd try it. I'm more a one-on-one character pairing writer.

Anyway, help if you can, sorry for not updating faster if you can't. I may be losing my job soon, and that means depression, anger, and job hunting.