A Note of Caution

Dear reader,

Guard your heart before you go falling in love with this book, because I'm not completely sold on it myself, and I'm the author!

The plot is not fully developed, my writing is not perfect, I don't write ahead or schedule chapter releases, and I may not even finish the whole thing.

Now, if for some reason you are still choosing to read and love the book even after the good reasons I gave you not to, then I have a few more words for you.

What can you expect from Seeing Ghosts? This is a light-hearted Sci-Fi mystery. As of right now. You can expect some magic disguised as science, a good deal of misplaced humor, too many eighties references for an author who wasn't alive in that time period, and plenty of run-on sentences. And I know Wattpad is the land of love; don't worry, I included it just to target a broader audience- I mean, I included it just for you, dear readers.

As a returning author, I will take a moment to be vulnerable. I am frequently plagued by self-doubt and a general lack of motivation to write. Nothing new. It's a very typical problem, which calls for a typical solution. Feedback is the fuel for my creative juices. You like something? Tell me. You wanted a different outcome? Tell me. You need more to read? Tell me. I'm quite the people-pleaser, so an eagerness to seek the approval of strangers will quickly override my self-pitying and laziness.

And with that, I have given you the key to increase my productivity. Be gentle, please.

Thank you for giving this story a try. I'll do my best to make it worth your while.

Regards,
Schlemiel