1.0

Since you guys want me to do two short updates weekly I'll try to do that. But I have life too guys well kinda.

---------

"Never have I ever went streaking." Sophia giggled.

Its been a few hours since we started the game and we have said statements that mostly none of us have done. We aren't that drunk.

"Never have I ever had sex"

Two out of three of us took a drink including me. The burning liquid running down my throat, putting lime juice in our mouths.

"Never have I ever made out with another girl" I said.

Sophia took a drink.

"Really? When? How?"

"It was sophomore year at a party, we were playing spin the bottle." She shrugged.

"I kinda have always wanted to try kissing a girl." Lucy admitted.

I get up and crawl in front of her. Now facing her I tug a strand of hair behind her ear. Her breathing picked up and she had shock written all over her face.

"Do you want find out what it feels like?" I whisper.

"Emma I don't know if this is a good idea won't it be awkward after."

"Come on we both want to experiment, and we're drunk and I need a distraction. So what do you say?"

"I want to get this on video." Sophia laughed.

Lucy kissed me. It felt different from all the other kisses I've had. Way different from Harry's kisses, her lips were smooth and gentle while Harry's were ruff and chapped.

I tangle my fingers in her hair kissing her back. I felt her tongue poke the corner of my mouth and swipe across my bottom lip. I started to get into the kiss grabbing the back of her neck, pulling her closer to me.

We continued the kiss until we heard Sophia.

"Okay guys that's enough. God get a room" she laughed.

"Maybe we will" I winked at Lucy's flushed face.

"So Lucy how was your first time kissing a girl?" Sophia asked.

"Good Emma is a good kisser. But we aren't doing that again. This stays between us."

"Why thank you. And I don't want anyone to know either."

"Great now let's continue the game."
Sophia concluded.

-----------

This was my first time writing a gxg scene. So I know it's shît. Anyway tell me what you think.