𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"We made it. I guess I was wrong, there was no danger at all." General Hawdeve said with a small relieved smile.

Hera stayed silent, but she just nodded silently, not wanting to reveal herself. However, immediately after the General of Selene said that, the Selenian starship burst into flames as it exploded, sending those walking down the ramp into the air, and they landed with a thud. The explosion was so much that it pushed Hera and General Hardeve to the ground. Hera gets up quickly and grabs her lightsaber but doesn't ignite it. General Hardeve followed suit, and Hera looked around frantically for the body of her friend. She finally notices the fake Queen Belliane laying on the ground in pain, dying. Hera kneels next to Vera, and Vera's back was facing Hera. Hera threw off her helmet, letting her blonde hair fall onto her back and out of the helmet. the helmet was discarded and forgotten as Hera gathers her double into her arm.

"Vera..." Hera breathed sadly, and Vera's eyes opened painfully.

Hazel eyes met brown eyes, but only one of them was fading.

"I'm so sorry, Your Highness... I'm... not sure I... I've failed you, Your Highness." Vera said, her voice breaking as she spoke through the pain.

Vera's body slowly fell limp as Hera pulled the body closer.

"No! Vera, please don't leave me! Please!" Hera exclaimed quietly with tears falling down her cheeks.

General Hardeve came up behind the Queen.

"Your highness, you are still in danger here." General Hardeve told the Queen.

Hera lowers Vera's body to the ground, and Hera let out a small grunt as she stood. Hera looked at Vera with tears in her eyes.

"I shouldn't have come back." Hera said, and she tore her eyes away from Vera to look around at the chaos and devastation.

"This vote is very important. You did your duty - Vera did hers. Now come." General Hardeve said and he began walking away, but he stopped when she didn't respond or follow. "Queen Belliane, please!"

Hera took one last look at Vera. Vera showed no life as she laid there limp. Hera nodded a bit, tears continuing to pool from her eyes. Hera followed General Hardeve, and he placed a comforting hand on the small of her back. R2-D2 let out a small whimper as he rolled after them and towards a waiting taxi.

~~~

Hera watched as she was falsely accused of being assassinated. She now wore a dark purple wrapped dress with shorts and it revealed her perfectly toned legs. She had black heels. Her hair was styled in a loose half-up half-down braid, and the rest of her hair was curled to perfection. She had arrived shortly after Chancellor Sheev Palpatine revealed to the public of the "assassination of Hera Rose Belliane".

She watched as Senators Ask Aak, Darsana, and Orn Free Taa maneuvered their pods in the center as they pressed for the Republic to create an army to help the overwhelmed Jedi. Padme, who had become Senator only three years earlier, tried to convince them to not start a war. The Senator of Selene, Emialy Loveperk, had retired so Hera requested to lead Selene in the Senate.

Hera had enough of the Senators going against her best friend, so she stood and maneuvered her pod into the center of the Senate meeting room as she spoke.

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑-𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 | 𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐊𝐘𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐑जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें