Finally free

(Y/n pov)
I stepped out of the airport's gates. The cold wind met my face. I was finally free. i waved to the taxi coming by and it stopped in front of me. "Come on" i yelled to my mom. i dragged my luggage into the car, greeting the taxi driver. My mom got in and told the driver the address. The driver nodded and started driving

i put in my earplugs and started listening to some songs in my soundcloud. i leaned my head against the car window while looking out the window, scanning the view.

It had been a 2 hour drive and we finally arrived at our new house. i picked up my luggage and helped my mom get her stuff. i payed the taxi driver, and tipped him a bit.

we brought our stuff inside and my eyes scanned the house. it was small, but perfect. I ran straight to my room, observing the view. It needed a bit prepping, but it was cute. I decided to decorate it the next day, since tomorrow was sunday.

i noticed that there is a empty room and i thought that i could make it my music room. My mom said that the rest of our stuff will arrive tomorrow so i might aswell put my instruments and all that there tomorrow.

it was 9pm and i changed into my pyjamas. i decided to just scroll through my phone. till i came through an unpublished song that i wrote. 'Huh? what's this?' i thought to myself. i clicked on it. Holy fucking shit.
it was the song that i wrote for Hannah, when i was 15.

i wanna be your girlfriend (-girl in red)

Oh. My. Fucking. God.
I started to tear up while listening to it.
"Oh hannah, Don't look away"
"Oh hannah, Just look at me the same"
"i don't wanna be your friend, i wanna kiss your lips"
i couldnt listen any more. i closed my phone and smashed it against my bed. I'm glad i didnt throw it on the floor.

i ended up thinking about Hannah. Why did she leave me? Why didnt she tell me she was struggling? What did i do wrong? I could have helped her. I loved her, and i still do... But she's gone, and nothing can change that..

(2nd person pov)

                          *Time skip*
Your eyes flickered open. It was now morning. You stood up and made your way to the bathroom. Your eyes were all puffy and red. Ugh. you put some eye drops to help with the redness. You just put a bit of concealer and mascara cause you weren't going anywhere today

             You went downstairs to see your mom unpacking the rest of your stuff. 'Thank god they came early' you thought to yourself. You went and picked up your boxes and brought them to your room. You started unpacking and putting your stuff in place. You found your notebook. It's the book that you write all your songs in. You placed it on your bedside table and continued to unpack.

              *Time skip*
     you were finally done unpacking, and your room looked pretty cool. it had posters on the walls and you had red led lights on. 'Oh! i still have to decorate my music room' you thought . you went into the empty room dragging the boxes. The room was perfect for a music room, it already had sound proof walls. guess the last owners needed them for something else...

             Uhm, Anyways. you set my guitar on the wall. and you put your microphone on this weird stand thingy. You also had drums but you couldn't bring them to germany since they were so big, but you were going to buy new ones, when you get more money.

                          (Tom's Pov)
i heard that someone was about to move in right next to my house. I saw a taxi pull up next to the house. i slightly peeked through the window to see who it was. Then i saw someone walk out of the taxi. There she was. The prettiest girl i've ever seen. i wonder if she goes to my school. I hope she does.

             I spent the rest of my day trying to figure out who she might be. i really wanted to just go and talk to her. But i just couldn't. i was too nervous.

               I went to bed and eventually fell asleep thinking about her. Who might she be? Why did she move? And how was she so pretty?