Chapter 3

Jake was peacefully sleeping when it got ruined by his alarm,
He was trying to stop his alarm when he suddenly remember he have school to attend today, he quickly got up and made his way to the bathroom, after a while Jake wear his uniform, get his phone and carry his bag on his left shoulder then he proceed to go downstair.

"Good morning Jakey"his grandma grated him when she notice Jake"good morning halmeoni"he grated back with a sweet tone"eat this up I'll wait you in the car"his grandma said before giving Jake a peck in the forehead then left.

Not long a while Jake finish his breakfast then wear his shoes then proceed to make his way through the car"nervous Jakey?"ask his grandma"yeah a little,I wish I made friends there"Jake answer with a sign"don't worry honey you will,beside you're friendly and nice people will like you"his grandma said smiling"thanks halmeoni"Jake said smiling wider,his grandma's word were enough to lessen his nervousness.

Time Skip(at the school gate)

Jake wave his grandma a goodbye"bye halmeoni drive safe love you!"Jake shout through his wave"I will take care and I love you to!"that was his grandma last word before driving off.

Jake need to get his schedule in the office so he start to walk alone in the hallway,he was new so he still didn't know where is the office, he notice a girl standing Infront of the locker he tap the girl shoulder his eyes widen when the girl turn to face him"JAKEY YAHHH!!!"the girl shout while jumping"WONYOUNG-SHII!!"Jake shout then hug the girl"yah Jakey I miss you so much my bff"Wonyoung cried"me to wonwon it's been 4 years when you left me in provinces"Jake said while hugging Wonyoung"sorry Jakey I left you"Wonyoung said looking at the ground"no wonwon don't be sorry it's not your fault you need to study here that's why you leave,and look we meet again here"Jake said making Wonyoung smile again"ahh won won can you help me to get my schedule?"he said with puppy eyes"yeah sure follow me".

Short while,Jake was in his first subject it was math, he promise to meet Wonyoung to meet her at the cafeteria at lunch break,as of now Jake was standing Infront of everyone waiting to finish the announcement of his math teacher so he can introduce his self"so now pls introduce yourself young boy"his math teacher said'finally'jake thought"hi everyone my name is Sim Jaeyun I prepared to be called Jake and I'm from a province I'll hope to be treated well here it's nice to see you everyone"Jake introduce his self with a big smile,girls and even boys was in awe at Jake's cuteness"Jake you can seat in that chair beside Jungwon, Jungwon raise your hand"Jake was searching the boy named Jungwon and he finally see him after raising his hand,Jake made his way to the chair beside this Jungwon boy.

Jake's pov

I was about to greet this boy named Jungwon when he said"don't even try to talk to me or I'll punch your mouth"he said rude and cold'this bitch'i thought as I look at him up and down and rolled my eyes(sassy),I looked through the boy at my left side and about to greet him to when"my name Sunoo and dont talk to me too or you regret talking to me"he said to me very cold'why I am surrounded with cold bitchess'i thought,I will just focuss on the lesson...

'this will gonna be a long year'

To be continued.....