Chapter 1

Daisy's pov
———————————————————————
"Daisy wake your ass up!" my dad says shouting from downstairs.

I groan as I hear my dad, but my mood changes instantly when I remember today is the first day of school. I love school so much. My favorite subject is History. It's so interesting learning what happened before we were born!

But I'll save you guys from hearing my rant about school. Right now I have to get ready for the first day at a new school! I'm going into my junior year, which means after this year is done, I only have one more year!

As I get up and ready, I put on a pink t-shirt, with some light washed jean shorts, and my air force ones. I think I look cute!

I walk downstairs, say goodbye to my dad, and start my walk. I look around and admire all the squirrels and the pretty flowers. Nature is just so beautiful and most people don't even notice it. It makes me sad.

I guess I was day dreaming the whole walk because I made it to the school. Roosevelt High School. It's a pretty big school, and it's so pretty! It's white all around with big windows and pretty flowers in the garden. I can feel a big smile coming on my face. I'm so excited!!

I walk into the school and immediately everyone looks at me. I dart my eyes to the ground so that maybe they'll stop staring, but when I look back up everyone's eyes are still on me. I take a deep breath and look for the main office.

As I'm wandering the halls, I feel someone push me from behind. Just as I'm about to fall, someone grabs onto my arm to keep me up. I turn around to say sorry when the other person beats me to it.

"Shit, I'm sorry I wasn't really paying attention to where I was going."

The boy is tall and has blonde hair and green eyes with freckles spread across his nose. I smile up at him, he looks nice.

"It's okay! My names Daisy, what's yours?"

"My names Jaxon but everyone calls me Jax. Are you new here, I don't think i've ever seen you before?"

"Yes I'm new. I'm looking for the main office, do you think you can show me where it is?"

"Follow me sunshine"

As i'm following Jax, I realize that even more people are staring at me than before. Some girls are giving me dirty looks. That's not very nice, maybe they're having a bad day. And some boys are looking at me like i'm candy? I could go for some candy right now. I like lollipops, sweets, chocolate-

"Sunshine? Are you listening to me?" I hear Jax say

"Sorry. I am now!"

"As I was saying, I can take you on a tour of the school if you want? I know that you're new here and the school is pretty big and easy to get lost in-"

"Jax!" someone yells from down the hallway interrupting him.

We both turn around and see two guys making their way over to us. Once they get closer I get a clear view of them. They're both tall, but one is significantly taller. The taller one has black hair, and bright blue eyes. His jawlines looks like he can cut through something. The other guy has brown hair and brown eyes. He looks like he just woke up.

I didn't realize I was staring at both of them till the guy with black hair started looking at me, raising an eyebrow. I look down and feel my cheeks starting to heat up.

"Jax where the hell have you been? We were looking for you." says the guy with brown hair.

"I was coming to meet you guys in the back, when I bumped into little miss sunshine here, and realized she didn't know where the office was."

That makes all three of them have their attention on me and I can feel my cheeks heating up more. I try to gain some courage so I wave at them.

"That's Jayden-" says Jax pointing at the brunette. "-and that's Axel." he said pointing to the guy with black hair. I cant lie, Axel is very gorgeous. He looks like he has muscles and he looks like he's about 6'4. Compared to my 5'2 height, that's very tall.

"And guys this is Daisy."

"Hi, nice to meet you!"

As I say that, I feel someone grab onto me. I turn around and there is a guy that's not much taller than me. He's looking down at me like he wants to eat me? I don't know why'd he want to eat me, I'm not a cupcake.

"Hello gorgeous, wanna go to the janitors closet with me before class starts" the guy says almost purring.

I try to get out of his hold, feeling uncomfortable, but it only makes him grab onto me tighter. I think sensing my discomfort, someone grabs onto the collar of his shirt.

"Get the fuck out of here before I break your nose."

————————————————————————

Hi guys! This is my first story, so please leave comments if there's anything I can change or improve on!

Have a wonderful day!