Chapter 2

“Hush Kate, Hush. It’s only me Miles.” Miles say trying not to burst out laughing like an idiot.

Oh eww gross, Miles is the school playboy. Who knows how many girls have he slept with maybe he even sleep with guys. I shudder at that thought.

“What the hell let me go or I’ll tell on you.” I half shouted back to him while trying to push him away.

His finger was put over my mouth to shush me and his mouth was coming closer and closer. I scream and try pulling him hand away from my mouth but ugh why does he have to be so strong. Where is Anna when you need her? I scream a little bit more and just a bit before his mouth touch mine the Janitor closet door open, I thank god to whoever did that because I just ran from there all the way to Home group.

When I got there, the teacher wasn’t there yet but hey it isn’t an odd site since teacher tends to come late. I walk in and went to my favourite spot when I walk past the whole row of jocks table they all wolf whistle. Why did I choose to where this singlet on this particular day, oh yes because of the stupid weather. I just took a deep breath and kept walking to my desk where I relax since everyone knows, disturb me in my corner and you are dead.

The teacher’s heels clank against the ground like it was made out of metal, god why do they have to wear those god awful noisy shoes. She started calling out the roll but I felt so tired that I was dozing off.

“Kate, Kate, Kate. For god sake Kate answer the roll.” She was bursting her face was as red as tomato.

“Yes miss, I’M HERE MISS.” I shouted out to her.

She just glares at me while the whole class laughs at my answer to her. After she finishes the roll she introduces the new student which I have no interest of. I was so tired I think I was dozing off again until she called my name again.

“Yes Miss, how could I be at your service today?” I asked her hardly looking up.

“Sit up straight and you won’t be at my service today but you will be as Troy’s.” She answers back with her god awful teacher tone.

Troy, Troy. Where have I hear that name before? Oh my god from my mother store, the dude that came to make a mess of everything and then this guy coming in to show his gratitude to what the Troy guy have done. Please let’s hope it not the same guy.

I look up peaking with only one eye and guess what I see, it’s that Jackass again. And I am meant to show him around for the whole day, it’s like I didn’t get enough of him the last time. Why does the god have to play the unfair card with me?

He walked over and sat down right next to me. Who say he could sit here, I mean this whole back roll, no one ever sits here and they all know why because I hate sitting next to people especially assholes.

“You are so cute when you sleep and don’t even get me started when you started to talk back to the teacher, oh and you should be thanking me for saving you from the janitor closet.” He says to me while smirking.

I just glare at him and told him to shut the f*** up and leave me alone and if he wants an apology he can kiss my ass (if he ever gets too). But of course how could he I am being his maid for the day and today is going to be one hell of a day.