ɯαɾɳιɳɠʂ!

This is a yandere story, obviously, so you should know what you're getting yourself into.

But just in case, I put here some warnings.

Though, I cannot put all of them since this would somehow spoil the fun.

w̸a̸r̸n̸i̸n̸g̸s̸:

𝒢𝑜𝓇𝑒
𝒱𝒾𝑜𝓁𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒
𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝒦𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈
𝒴𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝒽𝒶𝓋𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓇
𝒦𝒾𝒹𝓃𝒶𝓅𝓅𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝑀𝒶𝒿𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇'𝓈 𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽
𝑀𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓅𝓊𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔

Of course there is more of those but like I said, spoilers.

I guess I could also add some additional info here.

---

So, this book is already finished but I'm publishing it chapter by chapter.

The updates are twice a week:

On Mondays and on Fridays.

It will have 20 full chapters and 4 different endings.

The first ending will be published on the Monday after the 20th chapter.

The second one on Tuesday, the third on Wednesday and 4th on Thursday.

So don't ask for updates, okay?

The first chapter will be out on August 28th 2023.

This means a day after I publish this thing here.

This book will have some grammatical errors even though I reread the chapters after finishing.

I will add author notes at the end of the chapters even though I have finished them.

I should also mention that the chapters don't have the warnings in the start so reading them will be at your own risk.

Skipping a chapter might lead to confusion as to what is happening in the next one.

So I recommend reading all of them in order.

---

If you feel like any of the warnings mentioned here aren't suitable, then please leave this book.

There will be a chapter that's all about killing so please be careful while reading it.

This book is meant for fun and is completely fictional.

I think you all like this kind of fiction and so do I.

But I do not condone it in any way in real life.

As you should know, yanderes are mentally ill and unstable.

So don't try empathizing with them, even in the books.

What they do is wrong and even though they try to have reasons like love, for acting like it, it's still not acceptable.

---

Thank you for your understanding and fun reading!

ALSO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER BECAUSE WHY NOT, ITS BSD THEMED AND RLLY SMALL SO YEAH: https://discord.gg/ExbatD99