𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝕆𝕟𝕖: 𝕊𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕖 𝟙

Začít od začátku

Minseo didn't say anything but just gave Emily a smile. 

As the other girls start pouring in and the quiet changing room starts to get filled with chatter and laughter, Emily takes that opportunity to unsoundly slip away into the showers. Luckily the swimming training center had a makeover over the winter and all of their facilities are now brand new, which Emily is beyond thankful for because the previous showers were just disgusting. 

Even with the hot water, Emily has a hard time detangling her hair. All of this chlorine water has really started to cause permanent damage to her hair. 

You have way to pretty hair for it to be destroyed like this. 

She frowned. It's been almost a year and he still pops of in her brain every now and then. She just wishes she can forget about him forever but that is a bit difficult considering she has to see him every now and then. 

Fool.

That's all she thinks of herself. 

She can't believe she let herself fall down that trap. 

Again. 

Such a fool. 

She allowed herself to get distracted. 

Again.

Whatever. 

Emily shook her head as if it will physically shake the images out of her head. Taking the shampoo from her shower basket, Emily started massaging the soap into her hair to get rid of the chlorine water.

Some of the girls were showering while others were changing out of their wet suits when Emily walked out, wrapped in a towel. There are only nine girls in the national team and all of them are of similar ages that none of them are shy of their nudity. Of course, they don't walk around flaunting their nakedness but their is no reason of being shy of just being in a towel. 

Emily quickly threw on her underwear before wearing her track-pants and a hoodie on top. She only bothered with drying the roots of her scalp before brushing through her wet hair before packing her bag and getting ready to leave. 

"Are you leaving already unnie?" Yerin, one of the girls and the youngest on the team asked. Emily give her a small smile and nodded her head. Yerin is only seventeen and she is already on the national team and is evidently a very good swimmer. However she still has a long way to go if she wants to beat Emily. But its hard to feel sour over Yerin. She is just so bubbly and innocent and young that everyone adores over her. 

In some ways, Yerin reminds Emily of how she used to be at that age. 

"See you tomorrow unnie," Yerin waved with a gummy smile and Emily waved back. 

The dorms are twenty minute on foot from the training center. Sometimes when she is tired of if its too cold, Emily just takes the five minute bus ride but otherwise she always prefers to walk back. 

It feels like therapy after her intense days. 

Emily's Coach back in America used to love Mark Spitz. Definitely more than he loved Michael Philips for sure.