Marianna jumped up as she heard a noise at her window. She quickly turned on her lamp, trying to see what it was. Her heart was beating fast as she saw a leg slip through the window. She quickly jumped out of the bed, grabbing the thing close to her ( which was her phone ). As the body fully slipped through, she threw her phone, causing a groan to slip from the figure as they grabbed their head.

"What the hell?" The voice questioned, and Marianna soon realized who it was.

"Oh, my God! Oscar?" She rushed over to him. "Why the hell are you coming through my window?"

"It was supposed to be all mysterious and romantic." He laughs.

"It wasn't." She says angrily as her eyes form into slits. "We live in Freeridge. You can't do that shit."

"Maybe you should lock your window then." He states.

"It doesn't lock." She rolls her eyes, walking back to her bed and sitting on the edge.

"I'll be back tomorrow to fix that then." Oscar tells the girl, staying in the same spot.

"You can sit... y'know?" Marianna looks up at him.

He nods and makes his way over to the girl, sitting a few inches away from her. Marianna looked down at the floor as silence filled the room.

"So," Oscar speaks up. "Can I ask you about the panic attack now?"

"Nope." Marianna deadpans.

"Mari, come on." He begs.

"You wanna sleepover?" She quickly changes the subject."

"What?" His eyes grew wide.

"I can't really sleep... but it's easy when I'm with you. I think that's why I always fall asleep when we watch movies together." She explains.

"I don't kn—"

"Please." Her eyes grow soft as she looks at his. "I want you here with me."

Oscar let's out a short breath knowing he couldn't say no to her puppy dog eyes. "Y-Yeah. Sure." He nods.

Marianna smiles as she stands up, walking over to her door and locking it. "What are you—"

"Don't want my family to walk in on us in the morning and think we..." She trails off, letting him use his imagination to finish the sentence.

"Oh. Right." He sighs.

Marianna climbs into her bed and looks over at Oscar. "I don't bite." She laughs.

Oscar laughs with her before kicking off his shoes and lying down beside her. The two laid down on their backs, staring at the ceiling. It was so quiet, they could hear each other's heart beats.

"O—" She stopped herself as she began to grow nervous. "Oscar?"

"Yeah?" His voice caused her instant comfort.

"Will you..." She bit her lip nervously as she turned towards him, causing him to turn his head towards her. "...hold me?"

Oscar's eyebrows rose in shock, but he immediately nodded. "Y-Yeah. Of course."