†*†4. ᥴꫝꪖρꪻꫀ᥅ †*†

Start from the beginning

"Sorry doctor but I had heard some board member of our hospital are talking about this matter and they are trying to take your position as MD of this hospital because you are failing In this", he said being ashamed of his own words but his respect for his senior force him to say this as he can't take his senior getting in any trouble because of some stranger.

"It's ok Ajay. If I am not capable in sometime then they can point it. Don't worry and Go back to work and leave everything on me. ", he said and he left.

"But Dr is not good for her health also. It's been 6 months she is in coma and always in vegetative state. We have too do something doctor", pooja said being impatient as she really want that her sleeping angle wake up soon.

"I know and I have think about it also. I am going to talk to board member about this matter and convience them to shift her in our Mumbai hospital branch so that she can get best medical treatment", Dr Raj said to her and leave the room.

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Suddenly someone opened his cabin for forcefully and he looked up to find his father standing there with red angry eyes. Her knew that it is going to happen one day .

"What the hell is this Sidharth", he was busy in day dreaming when he heard his father roaring at him.

He threw the newspaper on his face and it collide with his face too. He became angry but he can't lash onto his own father. He turn around and drinks the whole alcohal bottle which he had hid under his jacket to control his anger.

His was half done when his father abruptly pulled him towards him and slapped him hard on his face that he fell down on floor. His head hit the chair and he felt a little pain in his head and cheeks too. He didn't get up from there and was sitting on floor waiting for his father's another slap but it never came.

He is Sidharth Singh Rathore ,the CEO of Rathore group of industries but for outside world, in front of his father he is Sidharth who is a disappointment for his father.being younger in his siblings,he still has more knowledge of business and that is why he become the CEO of Rathore industry.

But for his family, he is not a good son, not a good grandson , not a good brother, and failed as a husband miserly. He is a failed man in terms of personal life . He has everything but he has nothing. He lost his everything just because of his one mistake and that was love. He loved someone but never knew that it will become a nightmare for him. .

He was busy in daydreaming when suddenly her picture came into his mind and he got up from floor and took that bottle again and drank it whole in just one go. His father a watching everything being helpless.

"Dad, you..... you are talking.... talking about some..... something", he stammerd.

"What is this Sidharth, you are drinking in office too. This is how you are going to handle my business being drunken all the time", he said seeing his state . He was here to talk about something else but now it's seem impossible as he is not in right state of mind.

He called his elder son and told him to take him home from back gate as he don't want to ruin his son's image in his office and in front of his workers. He silently prayed to God for some miracle so that she can come back in their life again and they can come out from this state of misery. He never knew that his one wish can bring doom for his family otherwise he wouldn't have done that ever.