aria grabbed marie's phone from her hand, "ari, give it back!!" marie protested and jumped on aria who was trying to avoid marie's swiping hands to get a look at the message. it was from theo asking her if she wanted to go out to dinner tonight again. aria scoffed playfully at reading this, "he's already stealing you from me." aria began to type something back. "give me my phone back!! stop typing!!! don't send anything!!" marie screamed. aria smirked in a satisfied way after sending the message and handing marie back her phone. marie swiftly took it and read the message aria send aloud, "i'm going out tonight with aria. sorry!" marie read, looking up at aria who had a grin on her face. she was about to respond when she received another notification. "what did he say?" aria asked, not bothering to grab marie's phone again. "he asked if you wanted to make it a double date, apparently kylian's down with the idea." marie smiled. "kylian's down for anything involving food, he's such a fattie." aria rolled her eyes in a joking way. "you're so mean to him." marie laughed. "he's meaner! the other day he called me a catfish." aria frowned. "it's ok, don't let anyone who resembles a turtle give opinions on you!" marie said, causing aria to give her a high-five making both girls laugh.

kylian and theo wouldn't get off of training for the next two hours or so and even then they needed a bit of time to rest so aria decided it would be best for the boys to just meet her and marie at the restaurant which everyone agreed on. kylian was using the car that he and aria rented, well actually, kylian rented it but aria uses it more and just likes to let people believe it's hers entirely. aria and marie went out to see a movie and grabbed lunch before heading back to the hotel. they did a bunch of things in the time before dinner since the hotel they were staying at offered so many activities. the girls got really into bingo and spent a good hour battling old ladies before realizing they needed to get ready to go out.

they raced back up the stairs to aria's room and got ready quickly. marie obviously wasn't expecting to even meet theo on this trip let alone start a budding romance with him and her outfit options reflected that quite a bit. aria let marie borrow anything from her dresses and marie chose a red open backed bodycon dress which had aria wondering. "that's funny. i remember theo mentioning his favourite color was red." aria recalled. "exactly the reason i chose this." marie said, her cheeks were beginning to match the color of the dress making aria smile. aria settled on a black mini dress with a prada leather jacket thrown over. after doing their hair and makeup they called an uber and headed to a luxurious restaurant in east doha. aria walked in the restaurant first and spotted theo sitting at a booth. he noticed her and waved at her but she could've sworn his smile became 10x bigger when marie peaked out behind her. the two girls walked over and slid in their end of the booth, "where's my boyfriend?" aria asked flatly. "jeez. hello to you too. he's in the bathroom." theo said making aria roll her eyes playfully and marie laugh beside her. soon after kylian came back and gave aria a hug and pressed a kiss to her cheek. aria's body was facing theo so she made a motion with her head indicating that theo should go greet marie properly. he picked up on this quickly and gave marie a hug. it was certainly way more comfortable that it was last night at their first meeting which aria was happy about, she could tell they were made for each other.

the rest of the dinner went really well, aria and theo got to know more about eachother as well as kylian and marie. that certainly didn't stop marie from sharing all the embarrassing stories of their roommate days to kylian. "we saw your post match interview in 2018 when you first did that aria celebration in the final on the tv in our dorm, i swear you should've seen how hard she was blushing." marie let out causing kylian to make fun of her. "you were soooooooo obsessed with me." kylian said rolling his eyes. "says you! you literally did the celebration not even knowing if i was even gonna see it." aria scoffed. "but you did see it." he leaned over the table to kiss her. theo let out a fake gag and both aria and kylian glared at him in unison which made marie laugh. theo and marie were flirting majority of the dinner and kylian and aria didn't say anything for fear of making it awkward, they simply sent eachother knowing looks and egged them on further. soon enough they finished their food and the dinner was over. "do you wanna head back to my room with me?" theo offered marie. "i'd love to." she smiled. "use protection!" kylian whispered to theo a little too loudly causing aria to smack him on the head which had all 4 of them laughing.

aria and kylian then arrived back to his hotel. "my hotels better but i guess i'll settle for this." aria said in a dramatic manner. "please, the only good thing your hotel has to offer is the breakfast." kylian replied. "and the bingo nights!!" aria added. "you're such an old lady." he laughed.

he was truly happy with her.

AUTHORS NOTE,
do you guys have any requests of
things i should add to this book?
comment them down below.

as always don't forget to
vote, comment and follow if you liked
this chapter, i really do appreciate it!