Record of Ragnarok oc

"The Masked Master is an old story as it's a story about the The Masked Master who was the master of all weapons however they weren't perfect good or special at a specific weapon as they were a jack of all trades in different kinds of weapons because of that they managed to take many enemies and criminals to submission because of that many people love them and tried to get The Masked Master name or anything but they always disappear when every deed is finished leaving not even a trail of evidence of their hair or any item, it is said that The Masked Master was traveling all around the world trying to get more knowledge and experience on different kinds of weapons to create the strongest weapon, unfortunately they only completed half of it but they died before they can finish in which the identity of the Masked Master is a secret...until a certain Valkyrie managed to uncover their identity and recruit them to the Ragnarok"

[FULL NAME]
Allisson Sharp

[NICKNAME]
Ally,Ali,Sweetie,and The Masked Master

[AGE]
25

[PRONOUNS]
She/They

[GENDER]
Female

[SEXUALITY]
Straight Ally

[PERSONALITY]
Allison may have blank face expression when first upon meeting her however her actions says otherwise, Allison is kind and understanding person she doesn't judge a character without meeting them and is great quiet companion who is a great listener which is why she is sometimes quiet but can also be talkative however because of that her stubborn and reckless personality as well and she is very competitive as the need to improve and fight to win makes her very competitive whenever she's in a fight and maybe a little bit sarcastic at times.

[APPEARANCE]
•Long wavy black hair that is tied in a ponytail.
•Left eye is crimson red and her right eye is sky blue.
•Honey skin
•5'8 height
•145 llbs
•An average body but maybe a little bit tall than others
•A small scar that is on her Jack to her neck

[CLOTHING]

[CASUAL OUTFIT]
Black turtle neck shirt,black short gloves,cargo grey pants,black boots,grey cloak with a hood that covers her head,and golden shaped necklace in her neck and grey mask that is adorned with few colorful flowers.

[SPECIES]
Human

[REPRESENT]
Represent mankind

[HOBBIES]
•Making weapons
•Training
•Cooking
•Singing

[LIKES]
Vanilla cake,listening to music,watching drama,training(She really loves it)

[DISLIKES]
Being late,beetles,flashing lights,burnt food,a half baked weapon

[WEAPON]
A cube that transforms in any weapon that Allison feels like using however it has a ten seconds limit whenever Allison change another weapon as each time she transforms there's a ten seconds cool down and changing everytime could results in errors so it's best to use different weapons in the right time.

[STATS]
Strength: 3/5
Agility:5/5
Endurance:4/5
Intelligence:4/5
Charming:2/5