1 - Digital Circus?

(elegant music plays)

As the lively tune fills the air, the camera enters a large tent, with red curtains and flashing lights in the background. A male figure speaks — He was wearing a pink suit black pants, and a hat on his head. His teeth were where his head should have been, and his eyes were inside his teeth. He was also holding a cane.

"Welcome to the Amazing Digital Circus!" exclaimed Caine. "My name is Caine! I'm your ringmaster, and I'm here to show you the most jaw-dropping, heart-stopping, mind-bending paraphernalia you've ever laid your eyes upon!" Caine's voice boomed with enthusiasm as he welcomed everyone to the show. "Isn't that right Bubble?"

Bubble pops up on the screen, "That's right Caine! I can't wait to see what you've got cooking up for today." exclaimed Bubble with enthusiasm. "Well let's not waste any time. Let's get right into the show" Caine says as the red curtains part to show the characters of the show.

(music plays)

🎵 Gangle and Zooble and Kinger, too🎵
🎵 Ragatha, Jax, and there's Kaufmo, woohoo🎵
🎵 Day after day after day after day after day we fly🎵
🎵 Past the moon and sun and we don't know why🎵

As the music starts playing, you suddenly find yourself in the middle of the theme song. You exclaim, "What the...where am I?!" In the middle of your panic, the chorus stops and you realize that other figures are staring at you. You glanced at one of them and saw one of them was.. a brown-haired jester? She seemed like she was also processing how she got there.

As you touch your head in an attempt to take your headset off, you realize that you can't feel your headset — then a purple rabbit speaks. "Just keep grabbing at it~ That worked for all of us." He says sarcastically as he and the others watch you pull in desperation to get out. "What th.. Why can't I pull it off?! Where am I? Who are you people – if you can even be considered as people because you guys look like you're from an indie cartoon comedy show or whatever?-"

Before you can even continue rambling, a rag-doll with red yarn-like hair speaks. "Let's just try to calm down. Everything's gonna be fine, new one-" the rag-doll with red yarn-like hair says in an attempt to reassure you but you cut her off. "What the 🚚 is going on!?- What the?"

"Wow, now hold your horses! We can't have you using that kind of language here! The Amazing Digital Circus is a place where fun and excitement know no age limits," Caine exclaims, as your eyes widen with tension. "You, my dear, stumbled into an incredible world of wonders where anything can happen! Except for swearing." Caine explains to you as you try to process everything that's happening around you.

"Then how can I leave?!" you ask — frustrated and in a panic. Caine pauses. "U-uh, the thing is..." The brown-haired jester's words are interrupted by the purple rabbit. "You can't leave." He says with a smug look on his face.

"Shut up, Jax. But yeah, I'm sorry but Jax is right." a colorful figure said. The rag-doll with red yarn-like hair speaks up to reassure you — "But don't worry, we've all been through this. The brown-haired jester you glanced at earlier just got here and she's already adjusting."

You turn your head and glance at the brown-haired jester and see that it looks like she's traumatized for life. You slowly turn back and stare at the rag-doll with red yarn-like hair with doubt as she smiles, sweat on her face. Yeah, you're going to take a while to adjust.

"What do you mean that I can't leave?! There still has to be a way to get out—" you ask, in a panic. "Hey, you, the guy with a pink suit, how do we get out?!" Caine pauses, unsure of what to say.

"We've been stuck here for years. Old Kinger over there has supposedly been here the longest," Jax says as he points at Kinger and you spot Kinger waving at you. As you wave back unsure of what to do, Jax grins and makes a crazy gesture, "That's why he's crazy." he says. "Well, you seem like you're the crazy one.." you mumble as Jax acts like he didn't hear what you said.