seven

❦ ♪

CHAPTER SEVEN : friendly era

"you can be my passenger princess then."

❦ ♪

— mei pov.

hanbin

meiiiii

hii

have you been studying for the exam?
it's tuesday..

uhh no😭why would i

do you want to study with me later?

i can't refuse when ur asking can i

nope!! pleasee :)

hanbin i hate studying you know this

i can help you pass though trust me!!
it can stop ur god awful arguments
with hao too pls

okay finee u got me with the hao thing,
where is it? and what time?

you can come to my house if you'd
like, my parents want to see you again

omg aww okay fine, i'll tell my parents

okay i'll pick you up at after uni
then, when do your classes finish?

i have a lecture at 9 and a lecture
at 3.. so maybe like 4-5 will be fine

okayy.. i'll pick you up at 4 :)

okayyy ty

ofc!! :)

❦ ♪

— hanbin pov
- 3rd person.

hanbin giggles to himself from their conversation, almost spitting coffee out on the student lounge table. his friends were currently looking over some music theory shit for hao and it was early, so everyone was drinking coffee.

better news is that yujin was here, since his high school allowed him to study in our student lounge. ricky had to pay for him to let him go though, obviously. this private university isn't free.

hao had insisted on buying the boy coffee and hanbin kindly refused, and the two ended up sharing. the group was known to be really friendly with each other and was seen as like a family.

"hanbin, you good?" gunwook asks, making the boys' attention focus to hanbin's smiley face. "you're weird lately."

hanbin wouldn't admit it but he was. maybe it was just because someone he's been following for 2 years is now his family friend and they're close.

"i've literally done nothing." hanbin shrugs, putting his phone down. "it was just a funny tiktok." he lies with his innocent smile.

yet, the whole group gave him a look that definitely meant "bullshit."

"or were you stalking that girl's account again?" yujin asks with a laugh. "the one you have a necklace with?"

genius ; zhanghao ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें