The First Encounter

i had an AI write this cause idk what to write i did edit it abit (edited is in italics)

No-one's POV:

The next day, John and Jake found themselves outside of Taylor's house, bold holding something to return. As they struck up a conversation, they realized they had more in common than just their past relationships with Taylor. Their connection grew stronger, and they soon exchanged numbers. From that day forward, they started a beautiful journey together, not knowing how much this would change their lives.

The pair had left the items on Taylor's doorstep, and started their exploration through New York, eventually they started talking about the songs Taylor wrote about them, how violated they felt, and how it effected their career.

They eventually parted ways, and began calling one another, Jake taught John hoe to not make weird faces when performing, his acting came in handy for John. Soon they were practically attached to their phones, either calling or messaging eachother.

Sort of John's POV:

John began to notice how depressed Jake sounded when they brought up Taylor, and began wondering if he still loves her after all this time. John felt jealous. he didn't know why, is it because he wants to still love Taylor? No, he wouldn't, thats hilarious with how she humiliated him in 2010, he definitely wouldn't want to love her again. So why does he feel jealous? It can't be because his bestfriend still likes their ex, John knows he isn't gay.