19. ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴅᴀʏ

Start from the beginning

"It's better than nothing."

"How could you take that choice away from her?" 

"Go ahead." Damon spoke, looking to Elena as the other stormed into the room. "Wish me an eternity of misery. Believe me, you'll get over it." Then he walked out of the room, leaving them all.

⭒❃.✮:▹

"I'm gonna talk to Damon." Alaric said, knowing Damon will be in the Grill.

"I'm going with you." Arabella said. "So I can scold his bloody ass."

"Are you sure?" Stefan asked. "I mean Klaus can be everywhere out there. He'll come for you."

"I'll be back in an hour." She kissed him. "Don't worry."

"Why did you lie?" Alaric asked as he and Buffy sat down in his car.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, come on. You're holding something back."

Arabella sighed as she looked at him. "Willing to make a quick pit stop at your apartment first, please?"

Alaric nodded as he started the car. 

⭒❃.✮:▹

Not even ten minutes later they were standing in front of Alaric' apartment. "You can come in." Alaric spoke as he walked in.

"Katerina." Arabella said, running to her sister and hugging her tightly.

"I knew you would miss me."

"Okay, um, I'll come and get you during the ritual, when Klaus won't find out you'll be leaving."

Katherine nodded as she wrapped her arms around her sister once again. 

"Now where is my hug, little sister?" Victor asked, walking inside the room. Arms crossed leaning on his chest. 

"Vic." Arabella smiled at him before running over to him. "I missed you."

"You better. Now, get out of here before Klaus comes back."

"Wait, did he do anything to you?" The youngest Pierce asked her siblings, who shared a look, before both answering no.

"Oh, okay. I'll see you guys tonight." She spoke, before walking out of the door.

"Now, Damon." They both sighed.

⭒❃.✮:▹

The moment Arabella and Alaric stepped inside the Grill after driving for another five minutes, Niklaus had noticed her. And directly he was annoyed with her smell.

"I'll have the same." Alaric said, sitting down on the right side of Damon and ordering his drink.

"I will have some tea, thank  you." Arabella spoke politly.

"I screwed up."

"Yeah, you did." Alaric said and Arabella nodded her head.

"Yeah." Damon sighed.

"Gentlemen, my love. Why so glum?" Klaus asked, joining them and standing next to Arabella, who froze at hearing his voice.

However Klaus was only focused on Arabella who had been sipping her tea, which she just received, happily before he arrived.