𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓

Start from the beginning

"Oh, I would."

Some fear settled in her eyes, as she starts speaking. "Damon, be smart. I want Klaus dead just as much as you do. More. If I wasn't being honest about helping, I'd be long gone by now, okay? And I'm here to help Arabella out of this mess, mostly. You can hate me. But we want the same thing. And you know I always get what I want."

Damon dropped the machine to the floor and Katherine sighed in relief. She walked to the door, petting Damon's chest on her way out. "I wanted out of the tomb. Didn't matter who paid the price. Of course I knew that you'd die."

His head shot over to her. "Bitch."

⭒❃.✮:▹

As soon as they walked into school, Arabella went over to her locker and Stefan to his. She really wanted to speak to Bonnie and knowing how she felt. She couldn't imagine ever losing her powers, those few days with the bracelet were already stupid.

She found Bonnie talking to Jeremy by her locker. "Bon Bon, how are you feeling?" She asked, hugging the girl, who was slightly shorter than her.

"I'm fine."

"Bonnie." Arabella started, placing her hands on either of the Bennett's face. "You don't have to be strong about this. You never have to pretend with anything witch-related with me. And I promise you, I'll help you get them back."

Bonnie smiled, thankfully at her.

⭒❃.✮:▹

"We can get her back." Arabella heard Bonnie say as she walked into the Grill after school. Her, Stefan and Bonnie had made up a plan in school to talk to the Martins. Hoping to get Bonnie's powers back.

"How?"

"I suspect you and Elijah had a plan to kill Klaus." Arabella spoke, making all of their heads swap in her direction. She sat down next to Stefan.

"Let us help you carry it out. You can trust us. I give you my word. We all do."

⭒❃.✮:▹

"When a witch dies violently, they release a mystical energy marking the place of their death with power." Katherine told Damon. Arabella told her, who got to know it from Emily.

"Elijah wanted to know the site of the massacre." Damon said, looking at the Gilbert's journals.

"What was he gonna do when he found it?"

"I don't know. What did papa and baby witch have to say?" Damon asked, hearing Stefan and Arabella walk in.

"Isn't she gone or dead yet?" Stefan asked, leaning against the wall, after getting a shove from Arabella.

"For the last time, I'm here to help." Stefan nodded, still not trusting her. "Can we skip the secrets?" She asked.

"Elijah has no weapon to kill Klaus, but he believed that if a witch could channel enough power they wouldn't need one."