015. ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ɢᴜᴇꜱᴛ

Start from the beginning

"And that's incredibly stupid of you. Do you know where Klaus is? When he's coming? What he looks like?" Katherine questioned.

"Arabella knows how he looks and if you know something, say it or get out." Damon spoke, annoyed. He just really wished the doppelgänger got out of his house.

"Fine, then I'll just go to the Grill and have some lunch, maybe Aunt Jenna's free for a bite." 

"Stay away from Jen." Arabella said, walking back into the bathroom, seeing as her nail polish got off of one of her nails.

A few seconds after she finished her nails, again, she heard Elena yell. "Arabella we have to go, Bonnie is freaking out."

She stuck her head out of the door. "What? Why?"

"She lost her powers. Dr. Martin took them from her." Elena answered.

Arabella quickly picked up her bag, which was laying on the floor, and followed Elena and Stefan downstairs.

"Hey, where's Kath?" She asked, not seeing her sister, and not believing she had left either.

"I'm here." She heard her sister yell beck from the study.

"I'm leaving. Damon don't try anything. Bye Kath."

"And I don't get a goodbye?" Damon's voice could be heard from the same place as Katherine's came from.

"Bye Damon." She spoke.

"Bye bye Sunshine, have a great day at school." Arabella rolled her eyes, seriously regretting ever making the desisicion to go to school. She walked out and stepped into Stefan's car, where he was waiting for her.

"Is Elena with her car?" She asked, not seeing her anywhere.

"Yeah." Stefan spoke, as he started the car and laid one of his hands on hers.

"Do you really think you're sister is telling the truth?" He asked, carefully, remembering the time that they had stopped Katherine in the tomb and how she didn't speak to him for at least a week.

"She wants Klaus dead. Trust me. Even more then me and Victor."

"All right."

As Stefan's car left the drive way, Damon made his way downstairs, to the cellar with a fire machine.

(I have no idea what you call that thing, that was seen in the episode.)

For the next ten minutes, he stood a little bit away from Elijah and setting the Original's body on fire over and over again.

"If you're trying to get the dagger back, you're wasting you're time. He's indestructible." Katherine spoke, as she finally joined him.

"No kidding. How do you know so much about Original vampires?"

"Spend 500 years running from one."

"So, when I told you my plan to kill Elijah, why didn't you warn me that I'd die if I used a dagger on him?" Damon asked, the reproach clear in his voice.

"Oh, there's so many rules. It's all very confusing." She answered while stepping towards Elijah.

"Did you know I would die?"

"Did Elijah tell you his plan? Did he have a dagger to kill Klaus with?"

Damon just shook his head. "Why are you still here?"

"Because you haven't forcibly removed me."

He pointed the fire maker at her. She laughed, not believing her would actually use it. "You wouldn't."