13. ᴄʀʏɪɴɢ ᴡᴏʟꜰ

Zacznij od początku

"Don't be mad, okay?"

"I won't."

"You know I told you that I always have been close to Elijah." Stefan nodded. "Well, me and my brother crossed paths with him in 1992, remember?" 

Once again, Stefan nodded.

"There was this one night when something happened between the two of us. I don't know why we did it but we slept together."

Stefan looked like he had seen a ghost.

"Only one time. I promise you. We both agreed to never speak of it again, but I wanted you to know. It didn't mean anything. I guess we were both just lonely."

Stefan cut her off by kissing her, but when he didn't feel her kissing him back, he pulled back. He saw her eyes pitch black. 

Arabella was standing in a place. One she didn't recognize. She looked around to find a way out but she just heard a woman speaking. Making her groan and fall to the ground in pain, closing her eyes.

"The one whose meant for two. The soulmate who will bring peace to all." The voice spoke.

"Hey, hey, Bels, are you okay?" A figure asked her as she opened her eyes again

"Who are you?" She asked them confused.

"Mom, what are you talking about it's Marcel."

"What I don't-"

"Do I need to get dad or Stefan?" The girl asked again before everything disappeared.

Arabella's eyes went back to normal. "Stefan, what happened?"

"I don't know. Your eyes were black and you weren't responding to anything." Stefan answered while hugging her.

"You're not mad about Elijah, right?"

"No, I'm not if he keeps his hands off you now."

Arabella nodded at him. "My brother is still here right? I need to ask him something."

"Yeah, I haven't heard him leave." 

"Great." Arabella kissed his lips, before running downstairs, Stefan following her.

"Brother!" She yelled through the house.

"No need to yell, little sister. What do you need?" Victor replied, seeing the fear on her face.

Her eyes went over to Stefan, but turned on Victor very fast again. "What do you know about soulmates?"

"Sorry, to disappoint you, Sunshine, but soulmates aren't real." Damon said while walking in.

"Victor." She said while looking at him. He had that look in his eyes were she knew he was hiding something. "What do you know?"

"A time ago a witch came to me, looking for you. She said you were the soulmate of someone."

"Victor, buddy, soulmates don't exist."