013. ᴄʀʏɪɴɢ ᴡᴏʟꜰ

Start from the beginning

"Yes, why?"

"Just wondering. I gotta go, I'll see you in an hour or something. I need food first. Love you."

"Love you too, Bells." He said before cutting the call.

"You're gonna tell him?" Bonnie said, sitting down next to her.

"Yes, he deserves to know the truth about what happened with Elijah."

"You think he'll be mad?"

"No, I don't. I just don't wanna lie to him. I think if  I just tell him, he wouldn't be mad."

"Tell me what he said okay?"

"Yup." Arabella said, popping the p.

⭒❃.✮:▹

"So, John Gilbert gave me this to kill Elijah. Said you have to dip the dagger in the remains of an ash tree that dates back to the Originals. If there's any truth in that." Damon spoke while handing the dagger to Alaric.

"So you think it's a set-up?"

"Could be. Guy's a weasel. Wouldn't put anything past him. What are you up to today, Mr. Saltzman?"

"Well," Alaric started. "Jenna and I are supposed to go to her family's lake house but somehow we got roped into doing this historical society thing at the Lockwoods'.

"Where Elijah's the guest of honor."

"Tell me you're not gonna kill him at the tea party."

"No, that would be stupid. I wanna know his endgame before I kill him. But I do think it's time Elijah and I officially met." Damon said as if it was obvious. 

⭒❃.✮:▹

"So, tell me about this big witchy plan you've been cooking up." Caroline asked, sitting with Bonnie at a table in the grill.

"We don't know the extent of what Elijah's up to."

"No, we don't."

"So, I'm going to ask Luka to tell me what he knows."

"And he's not gonna tell you anything."

"I didn't say he was gonna have a choice." Bonnie said. "Damon wants to kill Elijah."

"I know but it's Bella who will never allow that to happen. By the way, have you heard from her?"

"No, but she said she would text me what happened with Stefan."

Caroline nodded.

⭒❃.✮:▹

"What is it that you wanted to tell me?" Stefan asked, seeing Arabella's nervous standing in front of him.

"So, two things. One, I completely forgot about till last night and two if I had remembered earlier I would have told you."

"Arabella."