Chapter Six

A/N

So I'm going to skip the part of clone wars where Rex finds Echo and he joins the batch and order 66 etc so it is going to skip straight to when they go to Ord Mantel to work with Cid so the Echo and Y/n reunion will be in this chapter!!
Also I'm changing my writing slightly and it is going to be in the first person unless it says something else!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been nearly a year since I arrived on Ord Mantel and there hasn't been much trouble, yes someone will try to steal from me every now and again but I would just hide in the parlour. And that didn't go unnoticed by Cid. And she seemed to take a liking to me and would let me sleep in the parlour over night and give me free drinks and food. In exchange I would have to run errands for her and collect shipments and organise them. I thought it was a fair trade and I was very grateful.

It seemed like a normal day at the parlour, but nothing was really normal anymore. I had heard whispers and rumours about a new galactic empire and all the clones turning on their generals and killing them. Apparently all the Jedi were dead. I could only hope it was wrong and that all the Jedi were alive and the clones hadn't done anything but it was getting harder to believe by every passing day.

I was sat next to Cid at the bar just talking when five men in what looked like clone trooper armour came into the parlour, I quickly put my hood over my head and partially covering my face just in case they were sent to find me and take me back to Kamino. I told Cid about everything, even Fives and Echo, how they died and everything. She felt bad for me so agreed to help if anyone came looking for me.

I got a better look at the troopers and I recognised them immediately, Clone Force 99. I didn't know their names but knew of them. One of them had a tattoo that covered half his face and a bandana, the next had goggles, one was huge almost twice the size of his brothers, another one had grey hair, but there was another member. Last time I was on Kamino there was only four enhanced clones and now there was another? In all honesty I thought he would've been able to pass for a normal clone but he was so much more pale than his brothers and had cybernetic legs and arm.

The one with the bandana comes walking over to where me and Cid were sat, I groan and sip my drink (don't worry it's not alcoholic it's just a fizzy pop) "we're looking for Cid. Do you know him?" he said, I looked back at the trandoshan and she smirked "Cid huh? Hmm nope doesn't ring a bell" bandana looked annoyed and he looked over at Bolo and Ketch who were very drunk and started fighting and then back at Cid "what about them?" I giggled a bit at this and the clone with droid legs and a droid arm's head snapped up, like he recognised me or something but I just brushed it off and tried to keep my mouth shut. 

Cid looked at me amused and turned back to bandana and started poking him "did you not hear me? I said you're in the wrong place now unless you're here to spend money, get lost" and she got back to her drink. Bandana went back over to his squad and they started talking. The one with grey hair rolled his eyes and walked over to me and Cid, "you're Cid aren't you" he said slowly, his voice sounded like a snake and he clearly had anger issues because of the look on his face.

Cid looked proud "you're sharp, clearly the brains of this operation" he smiled smugly and turned back to his brothers and crossed his arms "guess who's the smart one now boys. The trandoshan is Cid" he said in the same snake like tone earlier.

The group of four turned to look at their brother and saw Cid with a smug smile and it only made me giggle and she lead them all into her office and you followed closely behind them. I got a better look at the one with the cybernetics and couldn't help but think there was something familiar about him. I just couldn't put my finger on it.