𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 2: 𝙈𝙞𝙧𝙖'𝙨 '𝘽𝙤𝙙𝙮𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙙'

Start from the beginning

"I've come to deliver something of utmost importance, something she can't do without." The words tumbled from (Y/N)'s lips in their rough, commanding voice. Despite the absence of any explicit threat, the way they were spoken carried an undertone that seemed to echo like a low rumble. 

'Huh??? Is a student a part of the yakuza?'

"O-oh ok then! How about I lead ya to her?"

The man's nervousness was palpable, evident in the way he abruptly stood up, his legs betraying a subtle tremble. His attempt to mask his unease was thinly veiled, and it was clear that a sense of apprehension had settled over him. Despite the absence of any explicit threat or aggression from (Y/N), his demeanour painted a vivid picture of his internal turmoil.

Exiting the teachers' lounge, (Y/N) and the man proceeded down the hallways, each step echoing in the stillness of the school. The contrast between the two figures was stark the man, who had once appeared nonchalant and composed, now walked with a sense of fear, while (Y/N) remained a towering enigma behide him.

As they walked, the gaze of students nearby was drawn to the unusual spectacle unfolding before them. Whispers floated through the air, curious glances and pointed fingers directed at their teacher, now accompanied by a presence that seemed to dawrf over him. The hallways, typically filled with the chatter of students were hushed in the wake of this unexpected sight students stared at hulking figure in fear

In the eyes of the students, (Y/N) exuded an aura of intensity and fear. Their towering stature, concealed behind the veil of their suit, left an indelible impression.

'Who were they?'

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

"Oi Oi Oi! Have y'all heard there's a gangster in the school!"

The impact of those words reverberated instantaneously. The murmur of conversations and the buzz of activity that had once defined the school's atmosphere were replaced by a collective hush that fell over the students as they tried to make sense of what they had just heard.

The classroom conversations morphed into a whirlwind of speculation, as theories swirled around the unexpected visitor.

"Do you think the principal owes the gang money?"

"Maybe a student pissed them off?"

"I wonder if the teachers will be okay,"

"I saw them! They wore a dark suit and they were gigantic!!"

"Gigantic?, what are you talking about?"

"They were Huge!! The guy must be taller than 6ft!!"

The class went into murmurs and whispers once again

MIRA KIM widened her eyes at hearing of the familiar description of the so called 'gangster' that was entering her school but she winced slightly at the comments of the students around her

'I know (Y/N) is huge and intimidating but they aren't that bad...right?'

"Hey Mira are you alright?"

Mira looked up to see ZACK LEE staring down at her with a concerned look painted over his face

"Its...fine"

"You're not worried about that gangster are you?"

"..not really"

Zack puffed up his chest dramatically, resembling a peacock flaunting its wings.