𝟎𝟐𝟓. the truth about Hana and Chibiusa

.•*ACT TWENTY-FIVE*•.
-THE TRUTH ABOUT HANA AND CHIBIUSA-

𖤓 ━━━━ ✧ ━━━━ 𖤓

"Hana! Chibiusa! Give me my brooch back!" Ayaka shouted when she finally found the two children after a long time of searching. The two looked back in shock, Hana swallowed hard while Chibiusa grabbed her sister's hand and pulled her away from the pink-haired one. " Come on, please." She begged the two of them, still running after them.

When the two couldn't run any further, they turned around and looked at Ayaka. The pink-haired tightened her grip on the brooch as she reached out to protect her sister.

"Hurry up," she continued to plead as Luna P beeped and hopped in front of her to warn her. The blue-eyed one looked at her confused when she noticed Rubeus. She immediately ran to the children and pushed them out of the way so that the red-haired man's attack didn't hit them.

"You have very good reflexes, but I'm looking for Sailor Light and these two children. Now you won't be able to run away anymore." Not knowing what to do, the pink-haired stared at the man. She had wrapped her arms around the children so the attack would hit her and not the children.

Again he launched an attack on her, Ayaka narrowed her eyes but the attack never hit her. When she opened her eyes she saw Tuxedo Mask who had rescued her and the two children.

Tuxedo Mask had pulled out his staff and hit that Rubeus in the face. "How dare you hurt me?! I think it's time to show you my true power." Fire formed in his hand.

"Use your power!", the black-haired suddenly heard a voice out of nowhere. "You are the only one who can protect the two of you! Gather all your strength in your hand and shoot at him!"

Tuxedo Mask looked into his hands and noticed the power gathered there. He looked determinedly at crimson Rubeus and shouted, "Tuxedo la smoking bomber!" a yell escaped the redhead's throat as he staggered backwards.

Cursing, Crimson Rubeus disappeared, the two children staring distractedly at where he was standing. Ayaka took advantage of this moment and took her brooch back.

"Light Crystal Power, makeup!"

Sailor Light stormed into the TV channel to join her two friends, Sailor Venus surrounded by yellow lights and Sailor Moon fighting a woman. "Moon princess halation!" the Blonde Guardian shouted, defeating the woman.

"Light spectrum!", Sailor Light managed to break through the shell of yellow light and free the love warrior. Immediately the three hugged each other, happy that nothing had happened to them.