"Don't touch Athy, you bad man" Nayeli fearlessly said as glaring at the powerful Emperor of Obelia and shielding Athanasia protectively.

'Nay-Nay' Athanasia thought as Claude soon stood up and looked at two girls, especially Athanasia while Nayeli slightly sweatdrops but kept her glare.

"So, there's another chubby creature here. And this one look to be from the tribal people" Claude said which Athanasia looks at Nayeli worried due to her heritage as a Indigenous tribal girl and most of the Ethic Tribal people didn't get along with Empires or Kingdoms of the Western lands due to their politics.

Like Nordia Kingdom, they believed in true leadership, and they often find their culture too luxurious and arrogant like their noble titles.

Athanasia knew that since most of the Ethic Tribal groups prefer staying away from luxurious kingdoms and they prefer being those kingdoms who respect their ways and their tribal groups like Southern Lands's kingdoms and the Southern Continent and the Northern lands.

'If Athy's Papa is now the bad mister then...he might hurt Nay-Nay!' Athanasia thought as she was worried for Nayeli.

"Don't hurt Nay-Nay!" Athanasia soon uttered which surprises Nayeli and Felix too as Claude looks at her with his stoic expression.

Athanasia stood her ground despite she was worried and nervous, but she had to protect Nayeli.

"Tell me...A good reason why I wouldn't hurt your little friend who even the insolent dog wouldn't dare look at me with that fierce look" Claude soon asked with his typical cold tone while Nayeli was worried what he might do to Athy and her.

"B-Because....Nay-Nay is Athy's sister!" Athanasia soon said which Nayeli looks at her in some shock while Felix was so dumbfounded that he let out a 'Eh' in confusion by her claim.

"Is that so?"-Claude

"Yup! Nay-Nay was born before Athy! She's often with Athy and protects her! Nay-May is Athy's big sister" Athy confidently said which Nayeli was so dazed that she couldn't think properly.

'The most foolishly thing I heard...They don't really resemble at all and of course, Diana was pregnant with her five years ago...' Claude thought as being amused by Athanasia's silly claim that Nayeli is her sister.

I mean they both grew up as sisters.

Claude looks at Nayeli was still dazed by Athanasia's words. 'Either way, I can't separate them since she's attached with that tribal girl, and she considered her as her sister and also...' Claude soon recalls Diana who smiled at him and looks at him dearly.

'I have to know where's Diana... She's the best chance I got to find her' Claude thought.

"Fine, I won't hurt your sister" Claude spoke which surprises Athanasia and Nayeli.

"Really? You won't hurt Nay-Nay?"-Athanasia

"Of course, I won't. Why I would hurt my daughter's older sister" Claude soon said which shocks two girls, mostly Nayeli as she noticed his jewel crystalized blue eyes.

'He...he has the same eyes as Athy...That's means.... He's Athy's Papá' Nayeli thought in shock by knowing that despite Athanasia bears strikingly resemblance to her mother Diana, she has the jewel blue eyes.

The jewel blue eyes that symbolized the Imperial Family of Obelia's heritage and Athanasia had to hide that from everyone who isn't her family.

That would cause a problem and something more between Obelian Empire and Sultanate of Siodonna.