Unexplained Escape

i am super duper sorry this was not posted in october like i wanted 😡

but!!!! you can have this :3

----------------------------

"What's up with Donut? He looks..weird." Gelatin stated while munching on a fry. Naily just shrugged. "Hey Donut, you okay?"

Donut seemed like he was in a state of paralysis, but then again, he was moving abnormally, like a worm. "He looks like he's about to explode." Pillow nonchalantly said as the rest of Death Pact stared at her with disappoint.

Black Hole just replied, "Well, if he's gonna explode, we'll have to prevent that...right?"

"Oh, he's definitely right. Even if there isn't any contest occurring, we are still Death Pact, so stay aware everyone!" Tree announced to his team as the rest of them saluted.

-☆-

Inside of the EXIT, it felt like an earthquake was arising. Everyone was propped under their respective tables. "Whatever you do, don't get out from under your desks until this earthquake-like event is over!!" Leafy demanded, her voice slightly trembling. "What could even be happening out there? Is Four really mad or something?" Pencil cried. ". ...- . -. / .. ..-. / .... . / .-- . .-. . / - .... .- - / -- --- ... - / .-.. .. -.- . .-.. -.-- / .-- --- ..- .-.. -.. -. .----. - / .- ..-. ..-. . -.-. - / ..- ... [EVEN IF HE WERE THAT MOST LIKELY WOULDN'T AFFECT US] " Roboty beeped out. Pencil stared at Roboty in confusion before another intense shake was felt beneath everyone. After multiple episodes of the ground shaking, a hole in the wall opened. Liy looked at the hole in interest.

"Hey, looks like I've got a new adventure!" Liy crawled from under her desk and slid down the hole. "LIY! You never know - it could be life-threatening!! LIIYYY!!" Leafy jumped down the hole after scolding Liy. Pencil and Bracelety looked at each other, and took after the two.

".. / - .... .. -. -.- / -.-- --- ..- / --. ..- -.-- ... / .- .-. . / ..-. --- .-. --. . - - .. -. --. / ... --- -- . --- -. . [ I THINK YOU GUYS ARE FORGETTING SOMEONE ] " Roboty signaled into the hole, ' looking ' into it.

-☆-

Inside the hole was a slide, leading to nobody knows. "U-uhm, why did we take this slide again?.." Leafy was beginning to regret her decisions.

"Well, who knows? It could be a way out of that dreadful class. Or, we could be led to a new part of Four's brain! Or maybe.." Liy began to go on and on about the possibilities that the slide could open.

"WAIT!! IF IT'S A WAY OUT, THEN MAYBE I CAN SEE ICE CUBE AGAIN!! YAYY!" Bracelety began to gain momentum down the slide.

Seriously, what's so special about Ice Cube? Bracelety's obsession with Ice Cube never made sense to Pencil, especially since she views the ice block as an ugly menace.

"Are we forgetting anyone?" Leafy randomly said. The three others looked around and shook their head. "Oh, ok then. Thought someone was gone for a second, hah." she whispered as the chatter came to a halt.

Those four continued down the slide with silence, until it finally came to a halt, and they all saw a light, and some grass. Maybe even people too..

-☆-

Outside, a hole was emerging on Donut's body. "Excuse me Bagel-Brain, but do you always have holes growing on you? They're utterly disgusting." Lollipop remarked. "What? What holes are you talking about- " Donut began to expand and retract, as small objects continued moving inside of him. The hole on Donut finally expanded, and out came the exitors, Pencil, Leafy, Liy, and Bracelety. Roboty was nowhere to be found with the group. "Woah, since when was there a rejoin?" Gelatin exclaimed as he approached the exitors. "I'm pretty sure the rejoin was supposed to happen later in the game, Gelatin." Donut clarified for the green dessert.

"Well, welcome back you all!" Gaty said with a warm smile. Leafy mustered a smile, but something was off to her. "Well, where's Four? Did he cancel the show?" Liy asked, expecting a logical answer.

Golfball stepped up and replied, "Well, me and the rest of ABNTT pushed 4, x, and Donut together to multiply 4 by zero, because many people thought their methods of punishments were getting too extreme."

"Well then, who's the ho-"

"I'm the host." Donut interrupted before Liy even said anything. "And PLEASE don't kill anyone. I've got no recovery powers at all." Pillow giggled and began walking. "Pillow, no. This is Death PACT. We do NOT kill." Tree grabbed Pillow and set her down.

Liy took note of that. "Alright. So when's the next contest?"

"When I find somewhere to put you eliminated people!!" Donut angrily exclaimed. After he said that, there was silence. No one had an answer to that.

Finally, Firey said, "Hey, does anyone else taste peanut butter?"

"Pretty sure it's just you." Coiny replied.

"Oh, I know. We could let them watch the contest from afar so we don't confuse them with the contestants!" Loser proposed, and everyone began agreeing. "Loser always knows the solutions to our dilemmas!" Cake gushed. "I know right? What would we ever do without him??" Needle added. Everyone was happy except for one object. Leafy felt..less evil than before. Was the message the thing told her true? It would go off to..? If it was true then..

"Oh no." Leafy accidentally blurted loudly.

"What do you mean, oh no?" Firey huffed. Leafy stared at him in confusion. Aren't we still friends? Leafy dusted the thought away and just ignored Firey, as he would've done the same thing. He just disregarded the whole situation. "Eugh, whatever."

"Well, let's just get on with the contest, since we found out how to contain all of these former EXITors." Donut went along to push the non-competitors aside from the competition grounds.

- after the competition -

Am I the only one that sees her weird behavior??

Liy took a sip from her cup. "Hey Leafy, what was all that about? Y'know, the ' oh no ' thing?" She put her hand on Leafy's shoulder. "Well, you probably won't understand anything if I even explain it." She sighed and crunched on some toast. "We can't just force it out of her, Liy." Pencil stared into her eyes. "You can't possibly be talking, you forced Lightning to attack multiple people!!"

"I- well, this isn't even about me!" She slammed her hand on the table and grimaced. "Whatever. Let's just get back to the topic."

Leafy blew on her tea. "Well, does Evil Leafy ring a bell for any of you?"

Liy and Bracelety shook their heads, while Pencil just stared, dumbfounded. "You mean that Evil Leafy??"

Leafy hesitantly nodded.

The writing utensil sighed and rubbed her head. "Continue.."

"Well, the Evil Leafy we knew was basically just me, but possessed by an entity, who seemingly wanted revenge from when they were alive.." She hesitated. "It took advantage of my agitation and anger, and then turned me into Evil Leafy. But they're not gone. They said they'll go off to possess other objects, most likely us, and I don't know what to do." She felt as if her rambling was bothering the others, but they listened with open ears. 

"I think that's everything..my memory's pretty fuzzy since the whole Evil Leafy thing." She let out a heavy sigh and looked at her cold tea. Liy saw her dejected expression and placed her hand on her back. "It's fine, we've got all the information we know. We won't let that crazy spirit thing possess us to commit things we would never do!" 

Leafy smiled a bit, and her face softened. "You know what, I think you're right. If you stay positive, maybe they won't be able to possess you.. Thank you so much Liy!!" She jumped on Liy and gave her a hug. "Uhh, y-you're welcome.." The light switch wriggled out of her grasp, and the EXITors continued conversing about what they'd do to combat the rumor of the spirit. 

"Seriously. They think they could possibly extinguish me?"

----------------------------

um i think i accidentally procrastinated then rushed this chapter out help me

anyways im going to high school in about a year and im scared and im gonna do the shsat so you might not hear much from me 😞

have a good thanksgiving if you celebrate it !! :3