Unexpected (pt.1?)

Start from the beginning

Shit. He remembers doesn't he.

I gulp and look away for a second before speaking up. "Uh you can shower now if you want" I say and he snaps back into reality and shakes his head. "Oh yeah...thanks" he says grabbing some clothes out of his suitcase and heading into the bathroom quickly. I drop my towel next to my suitcase and sit on the edge of my bed. I put my head in my hands and sigh.

Well fuck...

-Later-

We were walking around the park with Puffer, Pezzy, and Droid waiting for some of the other to join us. Grizzy nudges my shoulder and I look over at him. We slow down a little making a little distance between us and the others. "You remember it too don't you" he says catching me off guard and I blush lightly. "You mean th-the kiss?" I ask. "So you do....so.....should we-" Grizzy gets cut off. "Yo Grizz! Matt! Y'all coming?! I see Tyler and the others!" Puffer yells and we both yell yes speeding up.

I guess we aren't talking about it yet.

-A few days later-

It's been exactly 4 days since the kiss and we still haven't talked about it. I mean we have had time, but we both just don't know what to say. Grizzy has been acting a little more....clingy. Like I've never even seen Grizzy act clingy.....well not this clingy. He's been staying mostly by my side and I'm not going to lie, it makes me feel kind of nice in a way. Puffer and Smii7y have been whispering to each other for the past 2 days and I can tell they're talking about me and Grizzy. They keep looking at us and then they do the little whisper thing and giggle to themselves. Wildcat and everyone else have already left. It's just me, Grizzy, Puffer, Pezzy, Smii7y, and Droid. We decided to stay a few more days because we don't know when the next time we'll see each other is and we have some free time to spare from work and stuff so-

"Matt" Smii7y says snapping me out of my thoughts. "Huh?" I say and they all giggle. "Truth or dare" He says and I think for a second. "Uhhh...dare" I say confidently. "Oh first dare of the night....pussies. Anyway I dare you to sit in Grizzy's lap the rest of the game" Smii7y smirks. I look over at Grizzy with a light blush and he opens his arms with a smile. I gulp and sit in his lap. Pezzy raises his hand. "Ok my turn to ask!".

I feel like if I move a single millimeter I might die.

Everything around me muffles as I focus on not doing anything that'll make Grizzy as uncomfortable as me. Suddenly Grizzy wraps his arms around my waist and hugs me from behind. I tense up for a second, but I take a deep breath and calm down as much as I can. I feel like I was blushing the whole time. I go in and out of my mind the entire time we played. Time flew by all of the sudden and everyone was gone. Me and Grizzy remained in our position. Grizzy seemed ok from what I could gather since I can't see his face. I feel like my head might explode it's so hot. Grizzy sits up a bit and places his hands on my hips. I gulp and shakily take a breath. He slowly starts rubbing my hips. I try to sit still, but he slides his hands down to my thighs and squeezes lightly. I close my eyes trying my hardest not to move. He squeezes a bit harder and I buck my hips slightly. "Mm~" I moan as I bite my lip. He stops and I open my eyes waiting for him to say something, but he doesn't. He just grips my thighs even tighter. "Fuck~" I whisper extremely quietly. I guess he heard because he chuckles lightly to himself. I finally get tired of being teased so I think to myself and then decide to go with my new plan.

If he wants to play dirty then I'll play along.

I start moving around rubbing my ass against his crotch. He puts his hands back on my hips and squeezes. I bite my lip again and smirk. I stop moving and he loosens his grip. I take my chance and stand up quickly turning around to face him. I climb on his lap straddling him. I place my hands on his shoulders and I look him dead in the eyes. He gulps and stares. We continue to stare for a good minute before I start slowly grinding against him. I brush my lips against his, but before he can lean in and close the gap, I lean back and smirk. Our clothed cocks rub against each other as I move. I pick up a bit of speed. I look back into his eyes and feel my heart skip a beat. His lidded eyes are full of lust and a deep blush lays perfectly on his cheeks. I stop moving and lean down to his ear. "Now you know what happens when you try and tease me Nelson~". I move off of his lap and over to my bed. "Night" I say and climb under my covers. Grizzy stands up and stands at the foot of his bed staring at me. I turn over and look at him with a smirk. He opens his mouth like he was going to say something, but closes it and goes into the bathroom. I turn back over and smile deviously knowing that my plan was a success. I hear the shower turn on. "Well I have time to take care of myself" I say and take care of my problem.