The material warehouse in City B is now buried in a whole mountain of mud.

  It has to be dug out.

  She also heard Chi Chuan say,
  "This is not a small project. We are camping here today. Commander Gong transferred more than a dozen truckloads of supplies from Xiangcheng to deal with it first. It seems that we are going to work for a long time."

After Huami finished eating then throwing all the disposable bowls and chopsticks into the trash can, frowning,

  "It looks like it won't be finished for a while."

  It's just here, the location of the material warehouse has not yet been determined, and the road is blocked again. After the collapse, it is a big project to accurately find out the location of the material warehouse in City B.

  If there are enough materials in the material warehouse, it will be worthwhile.

  If Gong Yi's digging is so laborious and costly, if only a little bit is dug out in the end, there will be a big problem.

  In the nanny's car, Hua Mi fell into deep thought, and saw Chi Chuan turning to look at her with teasing eyes.

  Hua Mi felt strange, raised her hand and touched her face, "What kind of eyes are you looking at?"

  "No, Sister Hua, your boyfriend seems to be in big trouble, why are you not in a hurry?"

  Chi Chuan ,his face was full of joy, he couldn't tell what kind of mentality he was in now, seeing such a big man as Gong Yi, facing the vast muddy mountain in front of him, he was helpless.

  On the contrary, Hua Mi is still in the mood to cook fish here on a rainy day.

  What else in this world can beat Sister Hua?

  "Don't talk nonsense, I have nothing to do with him."

  Hua Mi got up, walked out of the nanny's car, and told the disbelieving Chi Chuan,

  "Help me inform Eighth Uncle's wrecking team, let them put down everything in their hands and come here, I have something to do when I go out."

  After finishing speaking, Hua Mi hurriedly left the outer camp.

  The movement of the garrison was very fast, and the headquarters had been divided in the camp  was pulled up here overnight.

  Hua Mi bypassed the headquarters and sent a message to Gong Yi,

  [Hua Mi: I'm going to clear the obstacles, you are busy. ]

  If she doesn't send a message, she is afraid that the boss will get angry again.

  When she left the command post with a shovel on her shoulders, she casually walked on a path silted up by collapsed rocks, and then began to shovel up the rocks on the ground.

  With a shovel down, the mud, stones, weeds and trees as tall as a person disappeared.

  She didn't use any force at all, just poked into the obstacle with the shovel, and everything above the shovel would be recycled into the garbage bin by her.

  Which is then converted into energy.

  Gong Yi was in the headquarters, frowning at the sand table.

  Standing beside him were 10 captains from City B, all of them were disheveled and dirty.

  Some people were even injured.

  These are the city B garrison captains who were recruited by Gong Yi. After a chaotic meal, their respective leaders went to rescue. It is already a blessing among misfortunes that ten of them survived.

  Gong Yi, who was tall and tall, put his hands on the improvised sand table and listened to the death and injury report by the captain of the city B garrison.  "Report to Commander , I am the captain of the 3rd Brigade Garrison in City B. Currently, 78 people in our team have survived, 12 were seriously injured and 41 were slightly injured."

"The team currently has 59 survivors, 23 seriously injured, and 25 slightly injured."

  "Report to the commander of the garrison..."

  What a good guy, a city is equipped with 5,000 garrisons as standard, and this number will basically not be filled. The real number of people stationed in a city is about three or four thousand.

  City B, together with the heavily injured and slightly injured garrison, was almost completely scrapped, and half of them died.

  Gong Yi's brows were stern, and he cursed took out his mobile phone and glanced at the text message Hua Mi sent, then stuffed it back into his pocket, "All the injured are sent to City B, you will draw 100 people to build City B Temporary rescue center, supplies are transferred from the Xiangcheng garrison."

  One of the B city garrison captains hesitated,

  "But Commander Gong, the garrison cannot enter the city without orders from superiors."

  "I am your direct superior now, follow me in order to do things, or take off the garrison uniform on your body, and do what you should do."

  Before finishing speaking, the commanding tent was outside the garrison, and suddenly a garrison member shouted,"Report to the commander, the road is open. "