She walked up to Yu Guanglin,

  "Tell me, what's the matter?"

  Yu Guanglin looked Huami up and down. It was just such a simple woman who looked pretty and slender, but she had so many supplies in her han

 He thought about opening his mouth, and said,
 "How about we change places? Go to the management headquarters to talk?"

  "No, if you want to talk, talk, if you don't, I'll leave."

  Hua Mi didn't have time to go to the management headquarters to drink tea and chat, and then chat slowly , this slow and orderly process is not suitable for her current pace of life.

  When she came back to Xiangcheng, she didn't tell anyone. She originally planned to go to City B after delivering the goods. If she didn't see Tang You and Yu Guanglin getting on, she wouldn't even have to get out of the car.

  "Miss Hua seems to have a lot of supplies, and the ancestral house sold for a lot of money."

  Yu Guanglin began to circle around, using a very euphemistic beginning.

  Hua Mi frowned slightly, and glanced at Qin Ziran behind Yu Guanglin.

  This line of administrators all wore respirators, and they used the respirators produced in her level 10 factory.

  It seems that Ke Minghong has successfully sold the respirator to Yu Guanglin.

  She took a deep breath and said to Yu Guanglin,"You guys are too concerned, really, look at your feet."

  Everyone lowered their heads and looked at the jelly water that had reached their ankles.

  Hua Mi's voice sounded, "Instead of caring about how much my ancestral house sold for, look at this jelly-like water. Is there any way to solve it? Otherwise, if the rain falls again, the whole Xiangcheng will become the bottom of the sea. No matter how the power is changed, it will be useless."

  "Commander Yu, we all understand your management, after all, you have been on top for a long time, and you are used to what you say. Just let it go, and you don't have to linger on the past glory."

  "The management class will always exist, but it's just you people, it won't exist."

  Hua Mi understands, Hua Mi understands, in peaceful times, the management class has a policy. The power of the rules is the beginning of the end of the world, and the management should lead the survivors to adapt to the end of the world in a peaceful transition with minimal sacrifice.

  However, without exception, the management class in the peaceful era, after entering the end of the world, all of them are not acclimatized.

  Gentle, devious means, slow decision-making, beating around the bush, looking forward and backward, not being able to talk about the key points for a long time.

  She has seen the management of countless cities, constantly trial and error, and constantly ruined the lives of survivors and garrisons.

  In this life, Huami stands on garrison.

  "Give up struggling, accept the leadership of the garrison, and do what you should do. You can still be useful."

  After speaking, Hua Mi turned to leave.

  Yu Guanglin suddenly said, "How can you be so sure that what Gong Yi is doing now is correct? If the world stabilizes soon, what he is doing now is enough for him to be shot several times."

Standing opposite YunGuanglin. Hua Mi was quiet for a moment, in the continuous rain, she suddenly said, "Okay, then I ask you, what do you want? I will provide you with supplies, will you give me money?"

  Yu Guanglin smiled, he felt that Hua Mi had  loosen, it is very hopeful to pull Huami to the management, "We need to know how many materials you have in hand, the purchase price, whether the purchase channel is regular, and the profit margin. Considering the current situation, we will not use  the market price to buy the materials in your hands."

  "In addition, we need to integrate the material resources in your hands so that all survivors can live well."

  He said, looking at Hua Mi, ignoring Tang You and the others saw the anxious look on their faces.

  Gong Yi is a wild horse that has run free. Once he has the supplies for the garrison, he has the reins in the hands of this wild horse.

  Gong Yi will not be disobedient.

  Obviously, Huami = material = rein, Yu Guanglin grasped the core.