He said that he wanted Hua Mi to come back to him, because among all the women he knew, Hua Mi was the most beautiful and outstanding one.

  It is still one of the best.

  Qin Ziran is the son of heaven's favorite, he is so outstanding, if he wants a woman, he must be the best one.

  So he must give himself a beautiful turnaround.

  Even if this turnaround is likely to bring troubles to Hua Mi.

  Even stepping on Huami to climb up.

  Yu Guanglin was really interested in the materials Qin Ziran delivered. He flipped through them carefully, and said to the deputy commander next to him, "The shipment volume in one day is so large? It has been sold for so long, where did she get the goods from?"

The deputy commander reminded, "This woman has a very close relationship with Gong Yi. It is said that the entire relief center's garrison listens to this woman."

  Yu Guanglin carefully considered, rolled the information in his hand into a tube, Said: "Go to that caravan supermarket and see if I can talk to this woman."

  He lifted his foot and stepped down the steps, only to feel something wrong under his feet. When he looked down, the water under his feet had accumulated very deep .

  Stepping into the water is like stepping into jelly, let alone that feeling.

  Yu Guanglin bit the bullet and continued to step forward. With a sway, he was supported by Qin Ziran beside him.

  "Commander, be careful!"

  Qin Ziran was professional in fawning.

  Yu Guanglin nodded to the young man, he is very good and can be of great use.

  A group of people quickly walked outside the caravan supermarket, and when they were about to approach, Tang You appeared and stopped them.

  The once unrecognizable garrison, now the plastic shell on his face has begun to crack, exposing the tender white skin under the plastic shell.

  Tang You led a row of garrisons, and smiled at Yu Guanglin, "Commander, what are you going to do?"

  In the rain, water as thick as jelly had reached the ankles.

  Yu Guanglin looked at Tang You sternly, "I'll find someone to talk to."

  There are a lot of things to figure out, Huami has so many sources of supplies, why is it only purchased for the garrison?

  Now the Xiangcheng management system is becoming more and more useless, because of the lack of supplies, the administrators are becoming more and more passive in front of the garrison.

  Even to buy a few respirators, you need to buy them from the emergency department.

  Even he, the city management commander, has been persecuted many times recently with a gun pointed to his head.

  This feeling of being constrained by others made Yu Guanglin feel strange.

  In the eyes of these administrators, they make the rules of the game, no matter what it is, all kinds of people, all kinds of things.

  Everyone should enter the game according to the rules they set.

  Yu Guanglin enjoys the taste of the pinnacle of power, and he doesn't want to admit it so easily. In extraordinary times, violence can hold the only right to speak.

  Tang You stopped Yu Guanglin, smiled at him, and said, "Commander, our boss has said that what you should do now is to concentrate on restoring city management, resettling survivors, and avoiding disasters. You don't have to worry about the rest. Boss has already gone to get supplies and came back."

  In the pattering rain, Yu Guanglin looked serious and angry, "I am the city management commander of Xiangcheng, and I have this responsibility and obligation to plannand manage the city. All resources are integrated, for the survival of the city, I want to see Miss Hua, is it possible that your garrison will block such a small request?"

  Yu Guanglin's eyes showed a righteous light, and he reprimanded Tang You," Or is it that you are stationed here for selfishness, not only taking 10 billion yuan, but also monopolizing all the supply channels?"

  Gong Yi went to transport the war supplies stored in the material warehouse of City B, but Gong Yi did not bring a single Xiangcheng admin to go.

  Come to think of it, the materials retrieved will not be handed over to the management of Xiangcheng for arrangement.

  In this case, there is no way to control even the materials, and the management is even more passive.