Yes, still, It's good to have Huami's respirator and dehumidifier.

  Speaking of this matter, Ke Minghong hurriedly asked: "Xiao Hua, I'm really embarrassed about something, can you fish me out?" "

  "What?" Hua Mi didn't understand, "What am I fishingfor ?"

Even more embarrassed, he said in a low voice,
"I've been arrested by the garrison now, just, I know you have a good relationship with the garrison, you, can you get me out? The emergency department can't do without me, I'm busy. "

  Hua Mi frowned, "Wait a minute, don't worry, start from the beginning."

  At this time, Huo Jing trudged up to Hua Mi, and Hua Mi gestured to him, telling Huo Jing to wait a minute.

  She turned around and said to Ke Minghong who was on the phone,

  "Let's talk."

  Because of the "generosity and selflessness" of Xiangcheng's management, more and more seriously injured patients are being air-dropped in Xiangcheng every day.

  The emergency area can no longer hold so many people, and if it can't fit, it can only be expanded.

  Therefore, emergency departments need a lot of dehumidifiers.

  There are also unlimited respirators.

  Especially respirators, which have become an essential medical item.

  Otherwise, something big will happen in the emergency department.

  Ke Minghong saw the seriousness of the problem.

  He felt that no matter how many supplies Hua Mi had, the medical supplies that had been continuously supplied to the emergency room for so long should be almost empty.

  Besides,  Huami needed medical supplies nad he was afraid of delaying the garrison.

  After all, everyone can see what's going on now. There are more and more people in the relief center. If it wasn't for the garrison to maintain order, what kind of chaos would Xiangcheng be?

But without respirators, all Xiangcheng people would die.

  So after searching and looking for help, Ke Minghong went to the management of Xiangcheng to ask for a respirator.

  He wanted to ask Yu Guanglin where he could find respirators and dehumidifiers in Xiangcheng.

  Especially a lot of respirators!

Before he could speak, Yu Guanglin asked Ke Minghong for 50,000 respirators.

  Ke Minghong fought with Yu Guanglin on the spot.

  At the beginning of the earthquake, all the original Xiangcheng people who were able to run ran away, run away. Now there are 50,000 people in Xiangcheng in total.

  Although a city of survivors came from City B, the 50,000 respirators that Yu Guanglin wanted were not for the survivors of City B at all.

  He is stocking up for the management of the entire Xiangcheng.

  How many people do they only have in the management class of Xiangcheng?

 Damn things!

 Ke Minghong, who is so gentle, couldn't help it, and fought with Yu Guanglin, and Yu Guanglin tore out a few hairs on his head.

  In the end, both Ke Minghong and Yu Guanglin were successfully taken away by the Xiangcheng garrison, and they are now locked in a prefab room next to the management headquarters building.

  When Hua Mi heard it, she didn't know whether to laugh or sigh, she held the phone in one hand and put one hand on her waist,
  "You are too serious, Yu Guanglin wants a respirator, as long as he buys it with money, You just sold it. Didn't you ask him to approve the funds before, and he was arguing with you? This time you get benefits from him."

  Ke Minghong is a very honest and upright person, but when an honest person is pushed, he will do something outrageous. The thing that broke the glasses.

  Without waiting for Ke Minghong to speak, Hua Mi said again: "I still have a lot of respirators and dehumidifiers, enough to last forever, but you don't have anything to replace it for me, Mr. Ke, you have to brace yourself. Think about it for yourself, rather than fighting with Yu Guanglin, it would be better to make him suffer, right."

  After hanging up Ke Minghong, Hua Mi called Gong Yi again, told the whole story, and asked Gong Yi to let Ke Minghong go.

  After hearing this, Gong Yi laughed, "This old man is quite tough. Not only do we want Yu Guanglin to spend money on respirators, but we also have to make Yu Guanglin compensate Ke Minghong for the money."

There were not many hairs left in total, and he had the heart to pluck them all out for Ke Minghong.

  Is it reasonable  to compensate for the hair transplant?