[Rating: Intermediate protection project]

  [Get 6 square meters of black land, please choose a site for the black land. ]

  [Won the lottery draw X1]

  [Remaining lottery draw X6]

  ? ? ?

Didn't the Xiangb Expressway have been unblocked by her a long time ago?

  She hurriedly called the leader of the wrecking team, Huo Jing's eighth uncle,
  "Hey, eighth uncle, what are you doing?"

  Before she left the wrecking team, because she knew that there was no mobile phone signal in city B, she gave them universal signal connector for each person in the wrecking team.

  Anyway, there are not many members of the wrecker team, there are only 10 people in total.

  After all, this wrecker team will run around on the Hunan B Expressway in the future, and they can contact each other if they have anything to do.

  It is also easier to contact family members.

  When Uncle Eight heard this, he was frightened to death, and said submissively:

  "Miss Hua, didn't you want us to clear the obstacles?"

  When Hua Mi left, she didn't say which road in City B she wanted them to clear.

  It only said that the streets and alleys of City B have been dredged.

  So their seven uncles and eight uncles together began to clear the obstacles at the end of the Xiangb Expressway.

  Because the end section is connected to the garbage dump, only by clearing the obstacles in the end section can they use the car to transport all the garbage in City B out.

  After saying this, Hua Mi suddenly understood that the so-called Xiang B Expressway does not refer to the expressway from the entrance of Xiangcheng to the entrance of B City.

  The tail section of the Xiang-B Expressway circled half a circle around City B and passed the garbage dump in City B directly.

  Only when a high-speed highway is completely cleared, from the beginning to the end, can it be considered a type of safety defense project.

  What the hell, Hua Mi finally realized it.

  On the other end of the phone, Uncle Eight anxiously asked, "Miss Hua, did we mess it up?"

  Woohooo, don't fire them, there are old and young among them, and they have also wives

  Back then, when they came to work for Huami, they really only came here for a few medical supplies.

  But gradually, the lives of the people around became more and more difficult, and their abundance of materials was reflected.

  Anyone who is a smart person knows that if the development continues like this, the life of mankind will only become more and more difficult.

  Then it is even more impossible to lose Miss Hua's job.

  Hua Mi laughed while holding her mobile phone, " You didn't mess it up, you didn't mess it up, you guys keep working, it's a good thing, I'll find the boss later, and I'll give you an award for the best scavenger."

The award, the gold content, no matter what age, it can be bragged for a lifetime.

  Uncle Eight immediately beamed with joy, hung up Hua Mi's phone, and waved his hand,

  "Ninth Brother-in-Law, Shi Diaida, come on, Miss Hua said, Boss Gong is going to give us an award."

  Shi Diadia's hands were shaking with excitement. Turned around and sent a message back,

 [Ten babble: Old lady, Miss Hua said, as long as I work hard, the boss of the garrison will definitely give me a year-end award by himself. ]

  The information was sent back, and he said to everyone that her boss and Gong Yi had been friend for a long time.

After calling the wrecking team, after thinking about it, she still had to go back to Xiangcheng to get the new 6 square meters of black land to resettle.

  The black land that has been placed before has been harvesting mats, fruits and rice.

  Although the number is not as many as oranges, it is still much faster than the normal growth rate in reality.

  The accumulated sand has become a tower, and now every kind of fruit except oranges has a quantity of tens of thousands.

  Hua Mi took out an apple, washed it with mineral water, took a bite, walked around casually, and returned to her Supermarket.

  As soon as she left, Yang Honglin, wearing a torn raincoat, climbed over the entire garbage mountain, stood on the top of the garbage mountain, and shouted: "Good-hearted person? Good-hearted person?"

  He didn't know what Hua Mi's name was, he only saw her coming in this direction, so he came over to have a look.

  He was going to take the children to the entrance of City B, and wanted to ask Hua Mi if she wanted to go with him.

  As a result, he almost fell.

  Yang Honglin looked down, oh my god, in front of him, in the whole ocean of garbage, there was a bottomless ruins.

  In the ruin, the land under the dump can be seen.