Xiangcheng only has garrisons, and the presence of the police is getting lower and lower.

  But the profession of police in City B did not disappear naturally, but most of them died in various rescues.

  As the communication was cut off, a small number of policemen might have survived, but City B was so hopeless that the few policemen, along with the survivors, set foot on the road to Xiangcheng.

  Yang Honglin scratched his hair anxiously,
  "I can live, but these children will definitely  die."

  Here, the youngest child is only a few months old, and the older children are helping to look after them.

  The oldest child is just under 10 years old.

  They grew up in a peaceful and happy world, where did they experience such misery?

 If he is gone, he can live, how can these children live?

A heavy and oppressive atmosphere echoed in the dilapidated house.

  Holding the kitchen knife, Hua Mi stood there looking at the room full of children for a while.

  According to her experience, after the continuous natural disasters and man-made disasters, there's billions of human beings, but only millions can survive in the end,

  Surviving is a miracle, not surviving is routine.

  Her heart was as hard as iron, but she still pointed Yang Honglin in a direction, "Here, did you see that? Take the child and go in that direction, and find a man named Chi Chuan. You can buy something."

  Money, now is the least valuable thing.

  Yang Honglin can get money no matter what.

  Hua Mi turned and left the broken house. Before leaving, she took out a big bag of oranges from her big satchel and put them on the ground.

  Then leave in silence.

  Yang Honglin glanced at the yellow and orange oranges on the ground, chased them out, and asked Hua Mi, "What you said is true? What are you going to the garbage dump for?"

  Hua Mi didn't turn her head back, nor did she answer him, and continued walking. .

  Yang Honglin raised his voice and asked again: "What's your name?"   

Hua Mi didn't pay attention to this episode.

People like Yang Honglin are rare, but he is not the only one in the last days.

In the last days, this kind of people belong to the kind of people who die quickly and don't live long. Their hearts are good enough, but their abilities are not strong enough.

  If Hua Mi meets her, she can help if she can, and it's okay if she can't.

  She just finds it very strange, according to what Yang Honglin said, what happened to the garrison in City B, it shouldn't have never appeared.

  So where did the garrison in City B go?

Her level 10 factory was under her hustle and bustle, and the energy quickly bottomed out, and Hua Mi did not delay. After she was out of Yang Honglin's sight, she began to produce materials and recycle garbage at the same time.

  By the way, she collected the oranges.

  By the way, she called Gong Yi and told him about meeting Yang Honglin.

  Gong Yi was silent on the other end of the phone for a long while,"I have already contacted the garrison in city B. The commander of the garrison is dead and committed suicide by shooting himself in the mouth."

"The earthquake in city B occurred during the daytime on a weekday. The management of City B was immediately paralyzed, no one reported the disaster to the higher-ups, and without orders, the garrison will not move easily."

"The garrison commander of City B has waited for 24 hours, and the garrison headquarters has not given him any instructions.  By the time he realized that he wanted to act without authorization, the city B was already full of dead bodies, and his parents, wife, and children were also gone in the aftershocks."

The commander of City B couldn't bear it, and chose the easiest and quickest way , to end his suffering.

  Now City B is garrisoned without a leader, and he don't know what's going on. Gong Yi have to wait to see it himself.

  Hua Mi stopped collecting garbage, and didn't know what to say for a while.

  He also heard Gong Yi say: "The garrison is also a human being. No one asks him to take care of the overall situation at this time, so... there is no way.