Hua Mi said, she jumped into the black nanny car parked outside the supermarket, and threw a cartoon sticker to Huo Jing, "This universal signal connector  for you. Call me if you have anything to do."

  Before the words fell, the black nanny car rushed into the rain and fog, heading towards the garbage dump.

  In Gong Yi's hands, there are only three or four thousand garrisons at most. It is impossible for them to hold hands and surround the outside of Xiangcheng without any dead ends.

  There is no need for a perimeter without dead ends.

  Because the roads around Xiangcheng were destroyed by the earthquake, Gong Yi only needed to set up roadblocks on the only road where cars could enter and exit.

  And the garbage dump outside Xiangcheng gathered the garbage of the entire Xiangcheng, including the garbage that Hua Mi asked Huo Jing's relatives to clear out, all of which were piled up here.

  No one would go in and out of Xiangcheng through here, because the roads are impassable and too smelly.

  Hua Mi was driving the car, and before she got close to the garbage dump, she was irritated by the faint rotten smell in the air to the wall of her stomach.

  She hurriedly stopped the car, opened the toilet of the nanny's car, and retched on the small rotary toilet for most of the day.

  At this moment, Hua Mi couldn't even tell whether it was her pregnancy reaction or the stink from the garbage dump ahead.

  After her retching finally subsided, Hua Mi sat weakly in the small toilet, took out her mobile phone, and called Gong Yi, "Hello? Boss, are you okay?"

  On the other end of the phone, The abuse continued, and Gong Yi gave a low laugh,
"I should be better than you,  your voice doesn't sound very good."

  Hua Mi said weakly, "I'm not kidding, I did this, but can't stop this."

  She does things alone, she is the one who cleared the Xiang B Expressway, and she is the one who caused Gong Yi to be scolded, and she will not shirk responsibility, "The agricultural trade tycoon said that he has frozen meat and live poultry in City B but I'll have to clear the way for him."

  "You'll clear the way for him?"

  Gong Yi repeated Hua Mi's last words.

  He stood on the high ground, holding a mobile phone in one hand and a gun in the other. He watched the two garrisons and led the Xiangcheng management commander over.

  Gritting his teeth, Gong Yi asked,
  "Hua Mi, what's the matter with you still not sober from the wine that night?"

  Does she know what she's talking about? She said lightly, she passed the Xiangb Expressway!

  There were mudslides everywhere outside the city. She said it was okay, and she opened a highway connecting the two cities.

  Guess what, Gong Yi believes it or not?

  Should he believe it?

"Ah, yes, I have a wrecking team, and those who have sharpened their heads are doing it these few days."

  Hua Mi explained perfunctorily, got up from the toilet floor, put on a respirator, and opened the car door.

  Start recycling the litter that can be seen everywhere on the roadside.

  Then she said to Gong Yi,
  "I put a lot of oranges and water in the underground garage next to my supermarket. Let Tang You sell them, and see if it can relieve your stress."

It's nothing more than a lack of supplies, eating and drinking.

  Even if they survived from a place like City B, they should not insist on a high living environment when they come to Xiangcheng.

  Gong Yi took a deep breath, looked at the approaching Xiangcheng management commander, and asked Hua Mi, "
  "Okay, I'll let Tang You handle it. If you're not healthy, rest. I'll see you when I'm done."

  After hanging up Hua Mi's phone call, Gong Yi turned his head, looked at the survivors outside the iron gate, and asked Yu Guanglin,

  "The survivors from City B are here. Tell me, should I open this gate or not?"

 Yu Guanglin, the management commander of Xiangcheng,  laughed,n"Commander Gong has the final say on the order of Xiangcheng, why ask me."

  Before he finished speaking, the gun in Gong Yi's hand came to rest on Yu Guanglin's eyebrows.

  He said full of hostility,

  "Yu Guanglin, don't play with me like how you in the management, I don't like it, everyone is outside the door, now my brothers can still bear it, wait a few days and try! You either die today, or come up with a plan to properly accommodate the survivors of City B."

  He is not Ke Minghong, he can't wait, and he doesn't play football with anyone.

  After Gong Yi finished speaking, he opened the safety catch on the gun,

 "Choose one of the two, choose now!"

 ~