Seeing that the truck was full of oranges, the survivors of City B hurriedly shouted: "Then give me 10,000 more oranges, and I'll scan the code immediately."

"I, I, I want 20,000!"

The idiot is selling oranges, so they stock up quickly.

  hoard hoard hoard hoard hoard!

Within half an hour, another truckload of oranges was sold out.

  Tang You had to urgently transfer goods. The oranges in the caravan wall warehouse were emptied, and the oranges in the garrison material department were also pulled out urgently.

  Even the welfare oranges that the garrison put in the prefabricated houses at the gate of the city were pulled out and sold.

  Huami has a lot of oranges, but the market demand is even greater.

  In the end, Tang You had no choice but to call Hua Mi, and asked Hua Mi to quickly sell the oranges out of the city.

  At this time, Huami had left the emergency room and returned to the Supermarket.

  Hearing Tang You's words, she couldn't help laughing like crazy,

  "Cheng Chengcheng, ask someone to come to the underground garage next to my supermarket to get it. There are many oranges and water. Do you want mineral water? 5 yuan each I have a lot of bottles here."

  Tang You ended the call speechlessly, and looked at Gong Yi, who was holding a binoculars and looking into the crowd of survivors outside the iron gate,

 "Boss, how many oranges and water did Sister Hua get? Where did she get it from?" The amount is exaggerated. With this way of selling, no matter how many oranges an ordinary giant stockpiles, they should be sold out.

  Even if there are still a lot of stockpiles, seeing this panic-buying posture, at least one should have a sense of crisis, the price increase should be increased, and the limit should be limited.

  But Sister Hua didn't panic, and even faintly felt very happy.

  Gong Yi, who was holding a telescope in his hand, twitched his cheeks, "Don't ask what you shouldn't, it's rare to be confused in life, you know it!"

  This woman has a problem, and Gong Yi is not stupid.

  But Gong Yi never inquired so much.

  He treats Huami with extraordinary patience and care.

  Anyway, Hua Mi would say it when she wanted to, but she didn't want to, and he would only piss her off if he asked.

  Putting down the binoculars, Gong Yi glanced at Tang You, and his words were earnest and full of warnings, "You, as long as you can live, our brothers can live, and it's not good for anyone to figure out what happened to her.

Tang You immediately stood up straight,
  "I understand, Boss, I will keep a secret for Sister Hua."

  Gong Yi raised his hand and patted Tang You's shoulder, turned around, his shoulder touched Tang You's shoulder, Lowering the chilling voice,

  "Don't let anyone touch her."

  "Yes!"

  A resolute voice sounded, outside the iron gate, the survivors from City B had already caused congestion at the entrance.

  Most people will be sent to Xiangcheng. As long as there is no criminal record, Gong Yi will not deliberately detain people.

  But it still couldn't keep up with the speed at which the survivors from city B flocked to Xiangcheng.

  After a while, some people began to suffer from respiratory distress.

  Someone shouted exaggeratedly,

  "People are going to die,what are you garrisons doing blocking the road?"

  "Let us enter the city, everyone will die, let us enter the city quickly!" The good steel produced by Garrison Heavy Industry, even if someone drives an armored vehicle to hit it, it may not be smashed away all at once.

  On the high ground inside the door, Gong Yi frowned, and picked up the binoculars to look again.

  Behind him, a garrison said:

  "There were not so many survivors the day before yesterday, and I don't know who opened the road between Xiangcheng and City B, and all the survivors of City B came." Before today
  At most, Xiangcheng was air-dropped some seriously injured patients from various cities.

  There are also survivors from various cities who came on foot.

  But they came one after another sparsely, never welcoming such a large number of survivors.

  These are the survivors of the entire B city, and they all came to Xiangcheng with their belongings.

  It's still high speed!

 It's a good thing that the mysterious wrecker only cleared a highway connecting Xiangcheng to City B, otherwise the whole Xiangcheng would be besieged by survivors flocking from various cities.

  It is not a big deal that the city is besieged. The key point is that one city of Xiangcheng cannot afford the survivors of two cities at all.

  Merely eating, drinking, and lassing can become a big problem.

  The simplest thing is that the houses in Xiangcheng are all destroyed by the earthquake, and there is no place to provide accommodation for more survivors.