[Ke Minghong: As long as you can dehumidify our emergency room, I promise not to ask so many questions. ]

  Ke Minghong issued a military order to Hua Mi, and he also felt that there was no problem with money.

  The equipment with excellent dehumidification effect must not cost tens of thousands of yuan?

  Huami's equipment is only 10,000 pieces, but why is the unit per "piece"? Ke Minghong was a little puzzled.

  Anyway, as long as the dehumidification effect is good, the price is cheap.

  After finishing talking to Ke Minghong, Huami happily called Huo Jing, "Old Huo, I found you another job. Don't I have a lot of tarpaulins in my place? You can decorate it for me and get some Extremely tall photo frame, frame every tarpaulin~~Yes, it must look expensive!"

  At least it must look, worth the price of 10,000 yuan.

  When Huo Jing answered, Hua Mi called Ke Minghong again, "Hey, old man, where are you? Find a doctor for me."

  "Do you think my place is a vegetable market? Don't imitate Qin Ziran, let me tell you that the doctors and nurses are not available right now, so if you are alive and kicking, don't make trouble."

  Ke Minghong was very noisy, he was arguing with someone in the management headquarters.

  After hung up on Hua Mi's phone in a hurry, Ke Minghong thumped the table furiously,
  "I said, I want medical supplies, but you don't have them, and I want dehumidifiers, but you don't have them either. Now I'm here to solve the funding problem for our emergency department, and you just have to do it. What are you guys trying to do with so many wounded people and such a big place?"

  At a large round table, several administrators touched porcelain cups, their bodies and hair were wet.

  "In this case, you have to solve the problem by yourself." "

  "Last time wasn't it about the lack of medical supplies. I think it's pretty good for you to borrow from the garrison." The administrators in the entire office laughed, and the atmosphere , it's very relaxed, and it's not as tense and gloomy as in the emergency area.

  Ke Minghong opened his mouth, originally he wanted to say that the medical supplies in the emergency department are sufficient now, he took the medical supplies hoarded outside the city and exchanged them with Hua Mi.

  But looking at these administrators with relaxed expressions, he suddenly didn't want to say anything.

  "Okay, Mr. Ke, I know there are difficulties. Who doesn't have difficulties now? So many cities have been hit by disasters, we in Xiangcheng can't do nothing." An administrator got up, patted
Ke Minghong on the shoulder, and put sent him out the door of the office,"You treat illnesses and save lives well, you don't have to worry so much about these things outside, Gong Yi is in charge of the order, and we are in charge of management, don't worry, don't worry."

"And you have to believe that the man named Gong Yi, he is a talented person, when the first earthquake just started, he started to collect money, and he didn't let our Xiangcheng management system take advantage of a penny."

  The meaning of this sentence is quite a sense of gloating.

  Since Gong Yi is capable, let those who are capable in Gong Yi work harder.

  If 10 billion yuan can be firmly held by Gong Yi, it will be no problem for them to provide more medical supplies and save more people.

  Ke Minghong turned around dejectedly and walked out. He walked into the rain field wearing a raincoat, raised his head with a wry smile, and watched the drizzle keep falling from the sky.

  It is because there are such a group of Xiangcheng administrators who like to meddle in other people's business, that makes people feel uneasy!
  He came here because he wanted to approve a sum of money to buy a dehumidifier, but the money was not approved. Instead, he was told by the administrators that Xiangcheng decided to accept all the seriously injured patients in the other city.

  These people come as soon as they open their mouths, they don't give money, they take care of a lot of things, and now he has enough supplies because of Huami, what if there is no Huami to exchange medical supplies for him?

 He's afraid the emergency room would have already been littered with dead bodies.

  There are also dehumidifiers, and emergency departments need a lot of dehumidifiers.

  Otherwise, something big will happen in the emergency department.

  But Ke Minghong didn't get the funds approved, what would he give Huami to pay for the dehumidifier?
   ...