Hua Mi had no objection to this, and took the two children through the misty rain all the way.

  Not long after Huami left, they saw a canopy in front of them selling body cream, essence lotion, mask, day cream, night cream, eye cream, eye lotion, lip balm, firming cream, and hydrating essence. Yes, this is exactly what Hua Mi needs now.

  Look at how dry Xiaofu's mouth is, look at how dry the skin on Dafu's face is, look at the static electricity on Hua Mi's hair.

  Buy it, buy it quickly.

  Hua Mi, holding an umbrella, walked over and was about to ask the stall owner, how much do these moisturizing and skin care products cost?
  She saw the stall owner put up a sign on the stall, [Sale famous brand skin care products, no matter what the brand is, what products it is, even if you want me to jump the building, the price is the same, one yuan each]

  "Boss, although the world is not good, don't think about it." Mi said, with a wave of her hand, she said proudly,

  "Dafu Xiaofu, count how many varieties are here, buy them all!"

  The two children immediately got into the rain curtain obediently and started counting. No matter what they are, whether they are cream, essence, or dew, anyway, the boss said that one yuan is the same, but the count is the same.

  The stall owner looked at Hua Mi as if he was looking at a fool.

  The emergency center was begging for dehumidifiers at high prices everywhere. He set up a stall here to sell moisturizing skin care products. After two days, no one came to ask.

  Hua Mi wants to stud these hydrating skin care products.

  Isn't that a silly act?
  Count them out at the end and bring the samples with her. There are almost 30,000 kinds of skin care products in this booth.

  The stall owner said to Hua Mi in a sympathetic tone, "You can just pay 30,000 yuan. Although the purchase price of my famous brand skin care products is more than 100,000 yuan, forget it, I need money to buy medical supplies."

"Supplies? Hey, I have them, I will exchange resources with you, boss."

  Hua Mi smiled, and began to negotiate the price with the boss.

  She is also sold it not expensive, respirators, alcohol, painkillers, sterile gauze, hemostatic gel, the same price as his products.

  Change the pile of brand-name skin care products on the stall owner's stall.

  The stall owner agreed without even thinking about it.

  He just came from the next city, and the next city is really short of medical supplies, needless to say the tragedy there.

  And the city next door is just as bad.

  It reflects that the whole world is in a state of lack of medical treatment.

  But when he saw the medical supplies that Hua Mi took out from her satchel, which looked like fake  products, the stall owner's face suddenly collapsed.

  Obviously, the stall owner had just entered the relief center not long ago, so he didn't understand the situation here.

  He silently took out a bottle of ethanol and sniffed it, then asked suspiciously:

  "Beauty, where did you get these medical supplies? They couldn't be made by some unqualified small workshop, right? , Why doesn't there even be a manufacturer, let's not say whether these things are worth 30,000 yuan, you won't die if you use them?"

  Hua Mi took out a stack of documents certified by the United Nations from her big satchel, and handed them to the booth owner,
"Ten fines for a false one, if you use my things and it kill someone, here, have you seen, my stall is right there, RV stalls on the square, just come and find me." She said.

  But Hua Mi said that the RV booth was hers, and the stall owner immediately burst into smiles.

  "Hey, you should said it earlier, you are  really a person with a background, and those of us who do small businesses in the future will have to rely on you to take care of them."

  Who of those who set up a stall outside the relief center don't know the caravan stall?

 The whole relief center  knows it is guarded by the sentry, even if Hua Mi is not around, no one dares to take a penny for nothing.

  Since Hua Mi said that she is the owner of the caravan booth, her items are naturally of guaranteed quality.

  In other words, the real quality is not guaranteed, and there is no fear of not being able to find someone.

  The stall owner happily accepted the pile of medical supplies, and heard Hua Mi say,
  "Do you want oranges? I'll give you some to eat." As she spoke, she took out a dozen oranges from her large satchel and put them in the booth.

  The generosity is jaw-dropping.

   What else can oranges be used for?