Cao Feng didn't speak, his body was hunched up, and a sense of inferiority and shame swept over his heart.

  It seemed that it was really his fault that he ran out to show his face after being burned like this.

  "Damn it!"

  The man was still cursing, he was really taken aback by this monster-like man,

  "You're wearing a raincoat, what are you doing here? The Clock Tower Freak."

  Before he could finish speaking, Hua Mi who was standing behind him slapped him on the ear, knocking his head to one side.

  Hua Mi kicked him on the back and scolded:
  "You look like a dog, but except for your mouth, there is nothing like a human!"

It was highly suspected that she was pregnant. She don't want to move, she just want to find a place to nest, but this man's mouth is too vicious.

  Hua Mi kicked the man a few times before being hugged by Gong Yi behind her.

   Hua Mi was surprised, when did Gong Yi appear.

  He hugged her slender waist from behind, picked her up in the air, and put it aside. He stepped forward, lifted the man on the ground, and said coldly: "Do you know who you are scolding? Huh? Why did it happen? Because he saved countless people from the ruins, and was blown up like this by the gas tanks in the ruins!"

  "How wicked are you?"

  Gong Yi pinched the opponent's collar and a punch go down.

  "Don't let the hero who saves people feel that this world is not worth it!"

  Gong Yi punched down again, and Gong Yi successfully made the wicked man grow a pair of panda eyes.

  Huami stood watching from the side, and next to her, Dafu and Xiaofu, who were wearing small raincoats, clapped their hands happily, "

  "Okay, good fight."

  "Yeah, beat a bad guy, beat him to death, beat him to death!"

  Killing are not allowed, at most they are beaten into pigs.

  Because there is discipline.

  Hua Mi rolled her eyes, watching Gong Yi beat the sloppy man away, one day, discipline will kill these garrisons and lifeguards.

  It was like that in my previous life. The garrison and lifeguards who knew they couldn't rush, under the wrong command of the management, sent their heads in groups of natural and man-made disasters.

  They clearly knew that going forward would be death, but they still had no hesitation.

  Because that's their discipline.

  Seeing Gong Yi turn around again, he straightened the hunched Cao Feng,
  "Stand up, what are you afraid of? You haven't done anything shameful, you are worthy of the conscience of heaven and earth, why are you shrinking? Stand up straight, we are a hero, what kind of ghosts are we afraid of?" He patted Cao Feng's shoulders.

  Holding the back of Cao Feng's neck again, Gong Yi leaned his forehead against Cao Feng's forehead, wishing to pour the ideas in his mind into Cao Feng's head,
  "Brother, we can't hide in the dark for the rest of our lives. You are the pride of the rescue team and all of us. You must live your life. I will always watch you, watch you, live your life '"

  So what if you have a face that's beyond recognition?

  No one stipulates that it is a crime to expose to the sun with such a face, right?

  What is ugly is not this face, but those who don't know the truth behind it, people who open their mouth with sarcasm  saying that this face is unsightly.

  This kind of thing will not be encountered only once, but will be encountered many times, many, many strange eyes, many, many uncomfortable, similar words, will always accompany Cao Feng.

  No one knows what happened to Cao Feng, so since they don't know anything, why can't they hold off on speaking and spraying?
  "Yes!!!"

  Cao Feng stood up straight, his eyes were red, and the hemostatic gel on his face made him look like he was stuck with a layer of transparent plastic wrap.

  But such an embarrassed, such a strange face, but there is a light of determination.

  People who live seriously are always the most beautiful.

  Hua Mi couldn't help raising her aunt's smile, seeing Gong Yi and Cao Feng looking over, she gave Cao Feng a thumbs up.

  Awesome guy, you must work hard, be optimistic, and live strong.