Qin Ziran wanted to mobilize the garrison, but it turned out that there was no mobilization, and it was passed around among the giants like a joke.

  Of course, Huami frantically bought the supplies from the giants before, and this news has also been known by many people.

  What is reassuring is that Hua Mi did not intend to monopolize this pile of supplies for exclusive use. At least she promised  the gas station owner that she was willing to sell an unlimited amount of mineral water, tarpaulins and respirators, as well as a certain amount of self-heating small hot pots and oranges.

  When the food and supplies trucks couldn't enter Xiangcheng, Hua Mi was able to sell these, which made many people feel at ease.

  After hanging up the phone with the gas station owner, Hua Mi turned around, planning to walk to the place where the tanker was stuck and continue to collect the tanker.

  There was something under her feet, and she kicked a white foam box.

  The box was well packed, and it should be the medicine that the previous group took out from the medical supplies trailer.

  Hua Mi picked up the foam box in the mud, wiped the mud off the box with her sleeve, and saw a few large words on the box:
  [Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) test strip]

  Oh, early pregnancy test strips, No wonder those men don't want it, why do they want this thing?

 She's going to throw it in the recycling bin.

  But looking at the packaging of this box, it is quite tight, and the test paper inside is definitely not contaminated.

  Hua Mi decided to keep it, washed it with mineral water, and sent it to her level 10 storage.

  She climbed up and still thinking about the early pregnancy test paper in her head, and suddenly remembered, oops, she didn't seem to come this month. In the rainy night sky, a lightning flashed suddenly, blowing Hua Mi's mind.

  No way, no way, she never thought about this possibility, why don't she test it?

Anyway, she just picked up a box of early pregnancy test strips.

  At this time, her side was behind a forest, and suddenly the laughter of men and women came from the group of men in the camp.

  Presumably this group of men and the two lost women were having a good time getting along, seeing them chatting and laughing, it was a lively scene.

  Huami's cell phone rang.

  She looked down and saw that it was an unfamiliar phone number.

  So she picked it up, and Dai Fang's nervous voice came from inside,

  "Hua Mi, where are you, Hua Mi?"

  Hua Mi: "???"

  "Hua Mi, I have something to tell you, can you help me? We, Xinxin and I seem to be unable to leave."

  On the other end of the phone, Dai Fang hid in the tent and dared not go out, there were all men outside, and the group of men were setting up an open-air tent, telling jokes around Fang Xin.

  The content of the joke was a bit explicit, which made Dai Fang feel very disturbed.

  She hinted Fang Xin countless times that she was going to leave, but Fang Xin looked at the high-end red wine on the camping table and felt that these men were either rich or expensive, and they were deliberately kept by them, so they couldn't leave.

  In other words, the two of them were entangled by this group of men.

  Dai Fang used the excuse of going to the tent to rest and recharge, thinking about it, and called the rescue team, but the rescue team did not come for a long time.

  She called Hua Mi again.

  She felt that Huami's ruthlessness in beating people was comparable to this group of men.

  And Hua Mi is also out of the city, isn't she out of the city to receive supplies? Should be wandering around here.

  Thinking of this, Dai Fang quickly told Hua Mi about her and Fang Xin's situation, and then cried:
  "Hua Mi, sister Hua Mi, come and save us, it was all my fault before, it was me.  No, I shouldn't have disobeyed you, I shouldn't have left the city,  can you come."

  Hua Mi rubbed her belly and refused directly,
 "No, I can't come, I'm weak now, I have to take good care of it, and  I can't engage in strenuous exercise."

   Hua Mi: Although I'm not sure if I'm pregnant or not, I just don't want to save people~~