Every city is the same, even outside the cities that are not affected by the disaster, there are different degrees of commotion.

  That's why Gong Yi insisted on not allowing the garrison to be mobilized. At this time, the garrison must not be dispersed. If it is possible to keep the order of the group, keep it together.

  For other things, such as disaster relief and material transportation, the garrison in Xiangcheng can't be controlled.

  If you control the outside, you can't control the inside, and the chaos will be even worse.

  However, due to Hua Mi's sincere persuasion, Dai Fang believed that she was hiding a traitor in her heart.

  Only Dai Fang said angrily:
  "If you are willing to have a good talk with us in the relief center, we will not chase you here."

  "What do you want to talk about?"

  Hua Mi covered her hands in the cuff of her raincoat , fingers stretched and closed, wondering whether the surrounding garrisons would turn a blind eye and close their eyes when she took out her fragile little steel bar to hit people at this time.

  At this time, Fang Xin cried and said,

  "Sister, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have fallen in love with Brother Ziran, I shouldn't have robbed your boyfriend, I, I didn't come to break up the two of you, I just couldn't control myself,  I fell in love with a man I shouldn't love~~~"

  "Okay, okay, let me let you."

  Hua Mi hurriedly pushed her hands, as if she wanted to push Qin Ziran into Fang Xin's arms,

  "You want me to let  go? You, it's all yours, okay?"

  It's terrible, isn't it, Hua Mi looks like someone who can't let go of Qin Ziran? What point did she show that she couldn't let go?

 No matter in her previous life or this life, she has never been unable to let go.

  When Dai Fang saw her attitude, she became even angrier. She immediately took two steps forward and shouted at Hua Mi, " How can you do this? What's the use of talking out of anger?"

  Before she finished speaking, Hua Mi kicked her up, kicked Dai Fang into the mud, and slipped two meters backwards in embarrassment.

  "Ah~!!!!"

  Fang Xin screamed in horror, and rushed over to help Dai Fang up.

  Hua Mi grabbed Fang Xin by the back collar, lifted Fang Xin up, and threw it into the mud on the other side.

  When Dai Fang sat up in panic, Hua Mi stepped forward and stepped on Dai Fang again,
  "Dai Fang, have I told you that I don't like your way of talking to me, please , when you see me from now on, please be polite to me."

  "Also, I'm warning you again, it's very dangerous outside the city, if you want to die, go outside the city, but don't follow me, or I won't save you when the time comes , and won't be condemned by conscience."

  This time she made a big move, throwing Dai Fang and Fang Xin out directly, which is absolutely unacceptable commotion according to the rules of the garrison.

  Just forget it if you don't see it, but if you see it, it's hard to pretend you didn't see it.

  The garrison on the ruins in the distance took two steps towards Hua Mi with a gun on his back, and looked at Hua Mi in embarrassment.

  Hua Mi raised her hand to say hello to him, but she didn't want to make it difficult for them, so she stopped the foot that was on Dai Fang's heart, turned and walked towards her off-road vehicle.

  She drove away, and the garrison on the ruins returned to its original position, ignoring the two women in the mud.

  Dai Fang and Fang Xin struggled to get up, Fang Xin cried and looked at Dai Fang, "What should we do? We haven't finished what brother Ziran told us, wooooo!"

The raincoats were dirty and full of mud, and a lot of mud got into their poor quality raincoats.

  At this time, Dai Fang already wanted to go back to the city.

  But before she could say anything, Fang Xin cried and said, "Ah Fang, we still have to keep up with my sister. What is my sister doing out of town? Are you going to find the garrison boss? I didn't make it clear. After returning ,Brother Ziran will say that we don't know how to handle things."

  In fact, Fang Xin was also very embarrassed, she was hit by Hua Mi on the ground, her whole body hurt, and at this time, she didn't dare to approach Hua Mi anymore.

  But everyone else ran to the place where the guards were stationed in the city, so why did Hua Mi go out of the city?

 She heard that the medical supplies in the relief center are all received by Huami.

  So who will she meet out of town?