Scene 3: Yvainne's Laboring

Samantha: After less than hour, sister. I'll see my niece or nephew to be. (giggling) I can't extremely wait! (smiling with eyes tantalizing)

Yvainne: Maybe not less than hour. 'Cause I'm feeling now!

Madam Clarisse: Be ready, Tristan! Call the comadrona! And you, Samantha. Go out! Let Tristan and I hold Yvainne's hand to comfort your sister.

Samantha: Yes, mama. (sob)

Comadrona: Push, push!

Yvainne: (pushing hardly)

Comadrona: Push more!!

Yvainne: (push even more)

Comadrona: It's a girl. Now get her Mrs.

Yvainne: (smiles then cry) My baby, Sophia. Oh, you look like your papa. My little Sophia. If your papa could only see you.

Tristan: (can't t resist the excitement) I'm seeing her, Yvainne. My daughter.

Yvainne: (suddenly gone the happiness) You know, she's not yours.

Madam Clarisse: Well, my dear. Tristan now has the right to call her his daughter. Anyway, you'll soon get marry.

Yvainne: (shocked) What?! I can't marry that guy! He's a liar, a traitor! I'm contented with my baby. Me and my baby, alone!

Samantha: (just entered knowing that her sister had gave-birth) Welcome to the world! Your home, my niece! (her Mama stared at her) Don't react like that Mama. I'm just excited to see my niece.

Madam Clarisse: Then see.

Tristan: Be my wife. I'm willing to be the father of your daughter.

Samantha: Oh really? But you won't be my brother. (look pitilly in her niece) Oh, poor niece of mine. To be you (look up Tristan) as his father.

Madam Clarisse: Shut up, Samantha! Yvainne, you are contented with the disgrace you've brought up? You put us to shame! Wether you like it or not, you'll marry Tristan.

Tristan: (smiles)

Narrator: Yvainne has nothing to do except cry and agree to her mother. Time passing by. But with those time, to love Tristan has not developed. Even Yvainne has tried and she is trying. Until their marriage has sets.