Girls Love Beyoncé

In honor of the Renaissance World Tour coming to a close soon 🤗

The following events take place during Damon & Simone's senior year of college. Simone and Gabby came to know each other really well after dating brother Damon and JR, and now they're best friends.

It's about 2 am and Simone and Gabby just got back from night 2 of the Renaissance World Tour stop in Atlanta (Nate and Keisha live out of state now). Their seats were in section 127, row 3, seats I & J. They were close to the floor level and had a really good view but still felt like they weren't close enough. Either way, they had the time of their lives. The visuals were so good and the mashups were fire. Seeing Beyoncé was a perfect first concert experience for them together, and the perfect bestie date night away from their men. Good thing it's the weekend because it's been the longest Saturday. They couldn't imagine having to go to class in the morning.

The girls left pretty early to secure good parking spots. They thought about not driving and just taking an Uber or a Lyft, but they knew it would either be difficult to catch one or the prices would be crazy high. They didn't mind having to face a little traffic in the end. They hit a few bars before the concert to eat, drink, and party with other members of the Beyhive in preparation for the show until it was time for the doors to open at 6. After the concert, they stuck around with a lot of the larger crowd and watched people interact, danced and just had a good time. They've been gone away from their men for about 10 hours now, and the time spent away was definitely worth it. Damon & JR's apartment is closer to the arena than campus, so that's the girls stop for the night.

They finally make it back to the apartment complex. Gabby parks the car and they hop out of the car still on a high from the day they've had. You would think they would be tired but they just aren't. Probably because they haven't had a real opportunity to settle down. They honestly didn't even realize that it is almost 2 in the morning. Pure/Honey by Beyoncé was playing as they pulled into the parking spot. "Record me Gab," Simone says. She's still singing the song even though the car is turned off. Gabby starts recording Simone's strut/ vogue combo up the walkway.

Gabby: "CUNTY"

Simone: "Cuntothefeminineawha"

Gabby: "CUNTY"

Simone: "Cuntothefeminineawha"

Gabby: "CUNTY"

Simone: "Cuntothefeminineawha"

Simone mimics the dance Beyoncé and her dancers do as the beat plays before the first verse starts. (Idk what the dance is called lol — Starts at 23 seconds)

Gabby: "Uh Uh, check my technique."

Simone: "Uh Uh, coming for my technique."

By now, they are outside of the boys apartment, and Gabby has propped the phone up on the stairs across from the apartment door. She starts to play the song as the phone records from the front camera. Simone stands on the left and Gabby is on the right. Bad bitches to the left. Simone comes from the left. Money bitches to the right. Gabby comes from the right. You can be both. Meet in the middle. Dance all night. They join together, link their hands together and spin each other around.

*Take it all off

Or just a little if you like

It's pure*